Items Thunder Staff

1 1 1 0 9 4 1 1 0 5 1 4 6 2 5 1 3 9 7 5 1 4 8 8 1 2 3 9 1 1 2 0 5 1 1 6 3 1 1 1 4 2 4 5 3 5 9 5 1 0 4 8 9 9 9 1 0 4 7 1 0 3 8 5 0 9 5 4 7 1 0 5 6 5 2 7 5 8 3

Last edited:
Is the 70 damage for every piece of metal? If it is, this weapon might be too OP so I think it needs some balancing...

I have renamed your thread to 'Thunder Staff' as its previous title 'Items....' is too ambiguous and it is easier for everyone if the name of the thread gives a reasonable idea of what the suggestion is about.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me via a Private Message (link in my signature) and if you would like the title changed to something you feel is more accurate, you can click the 'report' button under the thread's opening post and state what you would like the title changed to. Please keep the Player Suggestions Rules in mind, specifically:
Do not use all UPPER CASE, leet or meme speak, or ambiguous wording when choosing a thread title. Thread titles should be clear, concise, and give a good idea of what will be suggested in the thread.

We need some actual info. Knockback? Attack speed? I assume this is a magic weapon, so how much mana is consumed per use? And how many times can this lightning bounce around on metal. And what is this "Master staff" you mentioned in the comments. Is that supposed to be another suggestion, but with no info? Right now, you have just thrown a few names at us.

Back
Top Bottom