Note: Requires Mod Helpers
Time Limit does what it says on the tin. Worlds can now be set with time limits to have configurable events take place. For example, to run a timer for 5 minutes that exits the game on completion, type this into the chat or server console:
/timer-start 300 exit false
- timer-start <seconds> <action> <repeat> - Begins the timer with the given number of seconds before the given action is executed.
- timer-stop <action> - Stops all timers of a given action.
- timer-pause <action> - Pauses all timers of a given action.
- timer-resume <action> - Resumes all paused timers of a given action.
- timer-stop-all - Aborts all currently running timers.
- timer-pause-all - Pauses all timers.
- timer-resume-all - Resumes all paused timers.
- none - No action. Timer exists for show only.
- exit - Exits the server/returns to menu.
- kill - All players die.
- hardkill - All players die as if in hardcore mode (i.e. permadeath).
- afflict - All players receive a permanent affliction as specified in the config file's 'Afflictions' (de)buff list.
- unafflict - All players recover from permanent afflictions in the 'Afflicitions' list.
- (custom action name) - Same as none, unless another mod implements the named action via. API.
Source code now available. API now available (now featuring Mod.Call() bindings).
Requires tModLoader (+0.11). Copy the above .tmod file to your 'Documents/My Games/Terraria/ModLoader/Mods' folder to play.