TimeWalker's Vanity Workshop!

TimeWalker

Eye of Cthulhu
Sorry guys. I'm closing this thread because I lost the interest of making the Vanity's. I want to focus on Pixel Art and maybe become better at it. Tips for Pixel Art are welcome! :D

TimeWalkers Vanity Workshop! :

In any game I play, I take a lot of time to make my character look great. I love the Vanity option because there are so many possibilities to customize your own character. I do take requests! I would love to see your own Vanity's if you have them.

How to request Vanity's?:
You can request Vanity's here. The only thing you need to do is give me the information about the Vanity you want in the comment section (like Gender, Colors, Style, Etc.). And if possible, a reference picture.

Waiting List: (I won't take any more requests if the list is full!)
  1. @Grand Paladin Tyrux
  2. @BloodyFingers23
  3. @NatmurX
  4. @Mr. Mastodon Farm
  5. @RockRinner
Here are my personal Vanity's:
Vanity18.png
Vanity17.png

Here are the Requested Vanity's:

Vanity1.png
Vanity2.png
Vanity3.png
Vanity4.png
Vanity5.png
Vanity6.png
Vanity7.png
Vanity8.png
Vanity9.png
Vanity10.png
Vanity11.png
Vanity12.png
Vanity13.png
Vanity14.png
Vanity15.png
Vanity16.png

Last edited:
Your image links seem to be broken, as they just go onto a 404 error, but I'll think about requesting you when I get a look at your vanities.

@Terraria planetauri, here is your Void Knight!

110621-813a64f0f84317bb26a4be2cb01d4625.jpg

How to make:
Palladium Helmet - Void Dye
Titanium Breastplate - Orange and Black Dye
Titanium Leggings - Orange and Black Dye
Yoraiz0r's Scowl - No Dye
Rocket Boots - Void Dye
Paladin's Shield - Void Dye
Mechanical Glove - Void Dye
Stardust Wings - Burning Hades Dye

Attachments

• Capture 2016-05-15 13_06_59.png
    Capture 2016-05-15 13_06_59.png
    3.3 KB · Views: 168
Cool! I have to think of a request! Also, how do you get official terrarian title?
Nice, thank you! If you link your steam account to your forum account you will get it. (You will get the Steampunker Title and the Official Terrarian Title). Click on your account and click on External Accounts. If you linked your steam account, you possibly need to wait for a while to get them. I hope i helped! :D

Cool! I have to think of a request! Also, how do you get official terrarian title?
Nice, thank you! If you link your steam account to your forum account you will get it. (You will get the Steampunker Title and the Official Terrarian Title). Click on your account and click on External Accounts. If you linked your steam account, you possibly need to wait for a while to get them. I hope i helped! :D
no need to thank me :D

k here's another suggestion(NOT SUGESTION I MEEN REQUEST) :
a EYE LORD (nuff said on the name i think)

color:default (no color)

i think its nuff said

Back
Top Bottom