TimeWalker's Vanity Workshop!

hey, me again. Can you make me a fish-like guy with a greenish-blue color palete? Not heavy armored but not undressed if you can. (Btw thanks for the first one) :D

Last edited:
hey, me again. Can you make me a fish-like guy with a greenish-blue color palete? Not heavy armored but not undressed if you can. (Btw thanks for the first one) :D
Yes
[doublepost=1465504947,1465504928][/doublepost]
I'd just like to see a set that makes the negative dye look legitimately cool. (or the mushroom dye)
I'm working on it!
[doublepost=1465504984][/doublepost]All the 5 Vanity's are done tomorrow! (I don't have the flu anymore :D)

Adamantite armor with the shadow coat (from travelling merchant) should look very cool with mushroom dye (the mana set helmet form adamantite)
You mean the mysterious cape? Speaking of, y'all might try the cape with bat wings and hide the wings. Makes it look like your wings are wrapped around you ^.^

Sorry guys, my computer stopped working for unknown reasons. So I can't make the Vanity's today. (I am typing this on my Ipad)

What is the limit for requests? I would like to request. :p Oh also I can't click the picture links (If they aren't links than my inner moron is kicking in XD)

What is the limit for requests? I would like to request. :p Oh also I can't click the picture links (If they aren't links than my inner moron is kicking in XD)
Lol.. you can't click them.. Yet ;)
[doublepost=1466437564,1466437512][/doublepost]Sorry guys. I'm closing this thread because I don't have enough Time for it. I have a lot to do for school atm. I am starting over when I get more time :(

Lol.. you can't click them.. Yet ;)
[doublepost=1466437564,1466437512][/doublepost]Sorry guys. I'm closing this thread because I don't have enough Time for it. I have a lot to do for school atm. I am starting over when I get more time :(
Ohh... Its sad to hear that, I hope you can open it again soon!

These are cool may I would like to request a vanity of well... Corvo Attano from Dishonored:happy:

Attachments

• 2340397-dishonored_corvobase_v2.png
    2340397-dishonored_corvobase_v2.png
    294.5 KB · Views: 110
Back
Top Bottom