Items Tinkering Grappling Hooks into Dual Hooks.

DarthEnderX

Terrarian
Just a quick idea.

The Dual Hook has always been my favorite grappling hook mechanically speaking. I like that I'm not dropped off of a wall I'm already hanging on when I go to grab someplace else. And I like that I don't end up suspended in the middle of a tunnel like I do with the hooks that have more than 2 hooks. 2 hooks is the perfect amount of hooks for me.

But the Dual Hook is also the best hook in the game with 2 hooks. And there are a bunch of better hooks out there.

So what I'd like, is if I could take 2 of any of the single hook Grappling Hooks to the Tinkere's Workshop and craft them into Dual versions of the same hook.

I'd love to have a Dual Diamond Hook or Dual Bat Hook.

Of course, we'll be getting Grappling Hook equip slots in 1.3, so that probably means a vanity slot as well...

That would be hard to program... Tons of different combinations that would take forever to code... But i like the idea. Tinker: lenth and look of Ivy Whip, function of Web Slinger (my 2 fav hooks)

That would be hard to program... Tons of different combinations that would take forever to code... But i like the idea. Tinker: lenth and look of Ivy Whip, function of Web Slinger (my 2 fav hooks)

It'd probably just be combos of the same type, not one of each combo, though that would be cool.

Can we tinker two webslingers together for a total of 16 web tendrils?

Back
Top Bottom