titles (hope this is where this goes)

so i have noticed many users have a title under their name including names of several boss monsters so i have 2 questions first how does one change their title and second since i am assumeing that u need to do something special for each one is queen bee a possible title and if so how do i unlock it

Hello Drasuzumebachi,

You are correct that there are special conditions to unlock titles. These conditions can be seen here: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?help/trophies

To change your Title, you go to your personal details from your info tab (The tab that says your name) And after clicking on "personal details" You can then set your active title from there if you have more than one. :dryadsmile:
How do you even get more titles?!?!?!?!?

I had actully had just found that out. XD

Bad timing for me
I guess
[doublepost=1524169455,1524169345][/doublepost]I had just saw that actually. LOL XD

Im trying to get skeletron.
I mean, I just liked 100 posts.

Im trying to get skeletron.
I mean, I just liked 100 posts.

What Worfer said above. You have to receive 100 likes to get the title, that will likely happen overtime as you continue forum activities from posting on Threads & Profiles normally.

When giving likes to other people we do have rules against "like-bombing" which means to like all the posts of a specific user with the goal of increasing their like-count. That's not what the feature is meant to be used for. If you genuinely appreciate the content of another member and want to show it, that is when it's appropriate to like posts. There won't be any issues from using the like-feature in that way. But it's something to keep in mind for the future. :dryadsmile:

Back
Top Bottom