Pixel Art TMC's Tedious Sprites

What do you think I can improve on?

• Shading

Votes: 16 42.1%
  • Everything

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Nothing

Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Something Else (Write it in the replies)

Votes: 3 7.9%

• Total voters
@Randomfox720 finished, this was the first thing i've made like this :happy:. Also, about the goggles, I already finished the face before i reread the request, so sorry if it isnt how you wanted it. If you think something should be changed then just tell me and i'll change it.
I just realized you cant really notice the shading on the shirt -_-
It's awesome! I love it :happy: You did really well!

Reactions: TMC
Hey @TMC can you make a logo for my new profile picture?? I cant handle my old one. So if you do, here's the materials. Please add in, Luminite, Martian Conduit Platings and Adamantite. Thats all, if you respond and do it i'll be really happy, see ya! :)

Hey @TMC can you make a logo for my new profile picture?? I cant handle my old one. So if you do, here's the materials. Please add in, Luminite, Martian Conduit Platings and Adamantite. Thats all, if you respond and do it i'll be really happy, see ya! :)
ok, do you want me to put your full username?

I have a :red: ton of homework due tomorrow, and its night time for me, so i have about an hour to do it

currently its just a recolor, because i made it when i was still a noobie, but i was planning on completely changing it, its a black hood with black and red armor

currently its just a recolor, because i made it when i was still a noobie, but i was planning on completely changing it, its a black hood with black and red armor
Have a piece of pie!
Pumpkin_Pie.png

papyrus_intensifies_by_failedluckfemscout-d9jd2xy.gif
INTENSIFICATION
[doublepost=1458622284,1458622226][/doublepost]
can you do that in my mod????? Like put in dev sets? It wont give you debuff's too.

Back
Top Bottom