tModLoader [tMod] Terranova

Hey, one question... I always have problems with tModLoader conflicting with Patcher... could you possibly make a TerrariaPatcher plugin for this mod? Thanks :D

Hey, one question... I always have problems with tModLoader conflicting with Patcher... could you possibly make a TerrariaPatcher plugin for this mod? Thanks :D
could you send me the link to terrariapatcher?

Hi, I know from Ukraine look when a new version of the mod since tModLoader obnavilsya 0.3.1.1 and that is very new interesno.Kogda new version mada new veschyami . And lastly, here's my video to your events

Hi, I know from Ukraine look when a new version of the mod since tModLoader obnavilsya 0.3.1.1 and that is very new interesno.Kogda new version mada new veschyami . And lastly, here's my video to your events
Err, translating to normal:
Hi, i am from Ukraine and i look for a new version of this mod for tModLoader 0.3.1.1, this mod is very interesting. When new version with new items will be released? Also, i am recorded a video (huh) for this mod.
Пользуйся словарем если слова писать не умеешь, глаза режет. И слова выговаривай, не черта не слышно
wasted

Last edited:

Log file:
Code:
Метод не найден: "Void Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.SetGlobalItem(Terraria.ModLoader.GlobalItem)".
   в Terranova.Terranova.Load()
   в Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

Log file:
Code:
Метод не найден: "Void Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.SetGlobalItem(Terraria.ModLoader.GlobalItem)".
   в Terranova.Terranova.Load()
   в Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)
Mhm. It works fine for me, are you sure you are using the newest tModLoader Version?

I hope this isn't too many suggestions I'm about to make. You DID ask for them, but I also feel like throwing a bunch of ideas at you all at once could come across as rude or demanding. So...I'm going to do it anyway but preface it with this short blurb. That makes it perfectly OK, right?

Arctic Diving Gear + Lava Waders + Obsidian Rose = Thermal Diving Gear
Combining the items that protect against liquids of extreme heat and cold into one just seems reasonable to me. The boots always struck me as more speed and height oriented. Speaking of which...

Lightning Boots + Frog Leg + Lucky Horseshoe = Skyware Boots
Lightning instead of frostspark because it fits the sky theme and I always thought the ice bonuses felt better on the diving gear anyway. Maybe that's just me.

Black Belt + Gi = Martial Artist Outfit
This would then replace the Black Belt in making the Master Ninja Gear. Mostly this is just to get the Gi into that combination, since it seems like it would slot in nicely and doesn't really work anywhere else in my experience.

Magic Cuffs + Mana Flower = Flower Cuffs
Flower Cuffs + Celestial Emblem = Celestial Cuffs
The Celestial Emblem struck me as underwhelming compared to the other emblem accessories. The lava glove adds knockback from the titan glove, speed from the feral claws, and fire from the magma stone. It doesn't strike me as unreasonable to give the other emblem accessories similar treatment.

Magic Quiver + Endless Quiver = Archer Supplies
Rifle Scope + Endless Musket Pouch = Gunner Supplies
Avenger Emblem + Archer Supplies + Gunner Supplies = Artillery Emblem
The ranged emblem accessory only working for guns struck me as a bit odd, as did the fact that the destroyer emblem it used really wasn't ranged-focused at all. Instead, my idea for this would be to grant a larger change to avoid ammo use with the "supplies" accessories, then make the arrow and gun bonuses of the quiver and scope apply to all ranged weapons with the emblem.

Avenger Emblem + Shark Tooth Necklace = Shark Tooth Emblem
Shark Tooth Emblem + Eye of the Golem = Destroyer Emblem
Since I took the Destroyer Emblem out of the ranged accessory, I figured it might as well be re-imagined as a general damage emblem. The shark tooth necklace has an interesting effect and isn't crafted into anything else, so this struck me as a reasonable place to put it.

Avenger Emblem + Pygmy Necklace = Tiki Necklace
Tiki Necklace + Papyrus Scarab = Bewitching Necklace
Summoners don't even HAVE an emblem item. The summoner emblem can be made into the avenger emblem, but then that can't be made back into a summoner item like the other damage types get.

Well, that's all the random ideas I've had while playing 1.3. Feel free to ignore some or all of them, since this is of course your mod. Really these are all just things I wanted while playing and would make myself if not for my complete lack of any and all ability to code. Or make sprites. Regardless, the stuff already IN the mod looks awesome and I'll definitely be using it as soon as I figure out how using mods with Terraria even works.

I hope this isn't too many suggestions I'm about to make. You DID ask for them, but I also feel like throwing a bunch of ideas at you all at once could come across as rude or demanding. So...I'm going to do it anyway but preface it with this short blurb. That makes it perfectly OK, right?

Arctic Diving Gear + Lava Waders + Obsidian Rose = Thermal Diving Gear
Combining the items that protect against liquids of extreme heat and cold into one just seems reasonable to me. The boots always struck me as more speed and height oriented. Speaking of which...

Lightning Boots + Frog Leg + Lucky Horseshoe = Skyware Boots
Lightning instead of frostspark because it fits the sky theme and I always thought the ice bonuses felt better on the diving gear anyway. Maybe that's just me.

Black Belt + Gi = Martial Artist Outfit
This would then replace the Black Belt in making the Master Ninja Gear. Mostly this is just to get the Gi into that combination, since it seems like it would slot in nicely and doesn't really work anywhere else in my experience.

Magic Cuffs + Mana Flower = Flower Cuffs
Flower Cuffs + Celestial Emblem = Celestial Cuffs
The Celestial Emblem struck me as underwhelming compared to the other emblem accessories. The lava glove adds knockback from the titan glove, speed from the feral claws, and fire from the magma stone. It doesn't strike me as unreasonable to give the other emblem accessories similar treatment.

Magic Quiver + Endless Quiver = Archer Supplies
Rifle Scope + Endless Musket Pouch = Gunner Supplies
Avenger Emblem + Archer Supplies + Gunner Supplies = Artillery Emblem
The ranged emblem accessory only working for guns struck me as a bit odd, as did the fact that the destroyer emblem it used really wasn't ranged-focused at all. Instead, my idea for this would be to grant a larger change to avoid ammo use with the "supplies" accessories, then make the arrow and gun bonuses of the quiver and scope apply to all ranged weapons with the emblem.

Avenger Emblem + Shark Tooth Necklace = Shark Tooth Emblem
Shark Tooth Emblem + Eye of the Golem = Destroyer Emblem
Since I took the Destroyer Emblem out of the ranged accessory, I figured it might as well be re-imagined as a general damage emblem. The shark tooth necklace has an interesting effect and isn't crafted into anything else, so this struck me as a reasonable place to put it.

Avenger Emblem + Pygmy Necklace = Tiki Necklace
Tiki Necklace + Papyrus Scarab = Bewitching Necklace
Summoners don't even HAVE an emblem item. The summoner emblem can be made into the avenger emblem, but then that can't be made back into a summoner item like the other damage types get.

Well, that's all the random ideas I've had while playing 1.3. Feel free to ignore some or all of them, since this is of course your mod. Really these are all just things I wanted while playing and would make myself if not for my complete lack of any and all ability to code. Or make sprites. Regardless, the stuff already IN the mod looks awesome and I'll definitely be using it as soon as I figure out how using mods with Terraria even works.
Thanks for the suggestions, ill see what i can do :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1439653224,1439653132][/DOUBLEPOST]The mod has been updated for tModLoader 0.4 for 1.3.0.8

i was thinking about master ninja gear,
It is a bit weak considering the difficulty crafting it, and also considering that early on we already have the chthulhu shield, could you please make a combination? Like for example:
shield of chthulhu + master ninja gear = both effects

i was thinking about master ninja gear,
It is a bit weak considering the difficulty crafting it, and also considering that early on we already have the chthulhu shield, could you please make a combination? Like for example:
shield of chthulhu + master ninja gear = both effects
Thanks for the suggestion :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1439744848,1439744798][/DOUBLEPOST]Right now I have many ideas what could be added, but I have to wait for tMod 0.4.2 or even 0.4.3 to get it working

i discovery a bug/glitch: the ''thin shield'' stats is: 1 defense, and hard shield is 2 defense and 1 hp/s regeneration

sorry i confused the things, but, the wooden shield give 1 defense? because on my game give, and no have the ability to dash

Last edited:
sorry i confused the tings, but, the wooden shield give 1 defense? because on my game give, and no have the ability to dash
Im going to release a new update later this day, which will include new things and fixes, but dont expect too much.

Back
Top Bottom