tModLoader [tModLoader] AeONS of Terraria (base)

@fractalxx Thanks. If you need help spriting you should ask for it in my experience there are many guys who will love to help if you search a bit on the forums or ask for them on the main post. If you don't I might be able to edit some but I can't draw sprites I can use a bit of photoshop to maybe blend 2 textures or some stuff like that if it's needed.

Well , i'm not even finished with this mod , and , i like it ! Only problem is .... Balance , the Sanctus blade is way too op for only 3 cobalt/Palladium Swords , maybe making it smaller and reducing it's damage can be a bit more balanced , since you can have it in early Hardmode :) oh and i almost forgot , knockback is way too high too , they are horrible to handle sometimes just because of extremely high knockback ...

@fractalxx Thanks. If you need help spriting you should ask for it in my experience there are many guys who will love to help if you search a bit on the forums or ask for them on the main post. If you don't I might be able to edit some but I can't draw sprites I can use a bit of photoshop to maybe blend 2 textures or some stuff like that if it's needed.

I can do stuff like that, thankfully. All sprites were done by me, by hand, actually. I only have problem with NPCs AND animation, that's my weakness. :(

Well , i'm not even finished with this mod , and , i like it ! Only problem is .... Balance , the Sanctus blade is way too op for only 3 cobalt/Palladium Swords , maybe making it smaller and reducing it's damage can be a bit more balanced , since you can have it in early Hardmode :) oh and i almost forgot , knockback is way too high too , they are horrible to handle sometimes just because of extremely high knockback ...

Are you playing it in expert mode? Just asking.

Well , yes , but even in expert mode the Sanctus Blade and knockback (assuming that ennemies have a knockback resistance in expert mode) are too high , i mean look at the size of this sword , and the knockback , even on other swords ike the golden umi , are kinda too high for me , hope it helped you , if you want some help balancing weapons and stuff (i never did any mod but i'm a great fan of it) feel free to contact me :)

Well , yes , but even in expert mode the Sanctus Blade and knockback (assuming that ennemies have a knockback resistance in expert mode) are too high , i mean look at the size of this sword , and the knockback , even on other swords ike the golden umi , are kinda too high for me , hope it helped you , if you want some help balancing weapons and stuff (i never did any mod but i'm a great fan of it) feel free to contact me :)

Sadly, nowadays, I don't really have the time to update the mod, but I'll try to release a little update before September.

Cool thanks alot , as always this mod is awesome , hope it'll be better in the future ! :)

To be honest, some new content has already been implemented on paper some months ago, including:

- A class token which every character gets on creation (50 pieces)
- Starter weapons for every class (made from 10 Class Tokens), so you don't have to be rolling with that copper shortsword and wooden bow.
- Starter armor (still need sprites, I'm so bad at animating), 10 Class Tokens each.
- If you don't want to use the starter weapons you can sell them instead, for a good price, of course. (value is undefined, yet)
- Some accessories to help progressing in expert mode (again).

So, 50 Class Tokens, 30 for the armor set, 10 for a weapon, and 10 for an accessory. In short, you'll get a full starter set at the beginning (not an OP one, but it will be helpful).

It sounds very nice , especially for expert mode , oh and i forgot , maybe making those weapons prices higher in future version would be appreciated , since they can easily be reforged to legendary , unreal and mythical for only maybe 3/4 golds (talking about the golden umi , sanctus blade and such) . A little bug with the vampire spear too aswell , when you "swing" it sometimes it goes backwards for some reason (only when you have melee speed bonuses with ferals claws and such) here is a screenshot of how far it can go , hope it helped you :)

Attachments

• 20160814220413_1.jpg
    20160814220413_1.jpg
    194.1 KB · Views: 132
It sounds very nice , especially for expert mode , oh and i forgot , maybe making those weapons prices higher in future version would be appreciated , since they can easily be reforged to legendary , unreal and mythical for only maybe 3/4 golds (talking about the golden umi , sanctus blade and such) . A little bug with the vampire spear too aswell , when you "swing" it sometimes it goes backwards for some reason (only when you have melee speed bonuses with ferals claws and such) here is a screenshot of how far it can go , hope it helped you :)

Good suggestions.
I know that the Vampire Spear is quite a mess, I'll fix it in the update I was talking about. (Or, more precisely, I'll try :) )

Good suggestions.
I know that the Vampire Spear is quite a mess, I'll fix it in the update I was talking about. (Or, more precisely, I'll try :) )
Well , i just figured it out , it's pretty simple , if you swing the spear again at the moment when it stops the animation (so a perfect swing pretty much like an auto swing) the spear goes more and more backwards , to reset just after , it seems like a coding issue , but i never coded anything in terraria so i can't really help you with this , anyways i'm not gonna bother you more with that , good luck for those updates ! :)

Well , i just figured it out , it's pretty simple , if you swing the spear again at the moment when it stops the animation (so a perfect swing pretty much like an auto swing) the spear goes more and more backwards , to reset just after , it seems like a coding issue , but i never coded anything in terraria so i can't really help you with this , anyways i'm not gonna bother you more with that , good luck for those updates ! :)

You're not bothering, keep up with these suggestions. If you find anything else, tell me. :)
Thanks.

I just came here to say that the Ansatsu is the single most satisfying and fun weapon I have ever used in Terraria. Definitely the most creative and unique thing I have ever seen. Sadly, it's kind of awful to use against bosses except for worms :C If you ever have the time, can you balance it a little? In my opinion, the dash goes too far and too fast, which makes mobile bosses chase after you, leaving all the scythes behind. If you made the dash slower and shorter, it may help. Or maybe you could make the scythe projectiles homing. I'd love to be able to kill the Moon Lord with it. Anyway, just my 2 cents. Keep up the great work!

Don't know for the ansatsu , but it's awesome for sure , i love it , most original weapon ever seen in a mod , good job for this one :)

I just came here to say that the Ansatsu is the single most satisfying and fun weapon I have ever used in Terraria. Definitely the most creative and unique thing I have ever seen. Sadly, it's kind of awful to use against bosses except for worms :C If you ever have the time, can you balance it a little? In my opinion, the dash goes too far and too fast, which makes mobile bosses chase after you, leaving all the scythes behind. If you made the dash slower and shorter, it may help. Or maybe you could make the scythe projectiles homing. I'd love to be able to kill the Moon Lord with it. Anyway, just my 2 cents. Keep up the great work!

I'll experiment with other settings and see what works out.

Don't know for the ansatsu , but it's awesome for sure , i love it , most original weapon ever seen in a mod , good job for this one :)

I've also planned out its successor, but it will be quite hard to code it. :)

Back
Top Bottom