tModLoader not launching

alright so, first of all, this is my first post and i have no clue if this even goes here.

everytime i try to launch the steam version, the "preparing to launch"thing appears, then dissapears like if it had launched, but, it doesnt really launch. nothing on the task manager, absolutely nothing.

(in case this doesn't go here, i'll delete the thread if possible)

thank you for reading

EDIT: accidentally wrote tmodlauncher instead of tmodloader

Last edited:
alright so, first of all, this is my first post and i have no clue if this even goes here.

everytime i try to launch the steam version, the "preparing to launch"thing appears, then dissapears like if it had launched, but, it doesnt really launch. nothing on the task manager, absolutely nothing.

(in case this doesn't go here, i'll delete the thread if possible)

thank you for reading

EDIT: accidentally wrote tmodlauncher instead of tmodloader
I Thought it might be because my Terraria is family linked, with my old account. Are you using Family linked terraria?

Update Terraria, I had the same issue until I updated my main game. They changed some files so TMod didnt match the base game or something

Having the same issue, Tmod is white colored letters, then I click on Tmod in steam then it shows launching, and running, then goes back to white colored letters without any terraria window popping up. Anyone have a fix?

the only success i've ever had with this was uninstalling terraria and deleting all files associated with it, then reinstalling everything. nothing else seems to work, or even describe the issue.

Back
Top Bottom