OOC Tmodloader: the rp

Orifan1

The Destroyer
its been a hot minute since i last rped here lets hope my thread doesn't die in new *dabs*
the general idea is that this rp takes place in a run of terraria. with a few key differences:
1) its an RP, so there's an actual story aside from "go beat up the next big bad"
2) the world is not only 3 dimensional, but also MASSIVELY bigger.
3) given the name, there are mods

mods can be nominated. as long as its a mod that either
a) exists
a1) is not OP
b) is fictional, but what you put down is detailed enough to be considered a mod
b1) likewise, no OP

that mod can/may be added
THERE ARE TWO MODS THAT ARE EXEMPT FROM THIS. those two mods being luiafk and overhaul. both are not allowed due to kind of already being in this just from this being an rp (luiafk being from roleplayers ignoring things like ammo, and overhaul being from roleplay allowing more movement)

to nominate a mod just tell me what its name, icon, and description is in the tmodloader mod browser. to nominate a fictional mod, just give a general idea of what that mod adds. as long as its not too big and doesn't violate the rules, it's ok

also some mods might border on op and not op. a vote will have to be held on those. an example of one such mod is Start With A Base. if someone nominates it, we'll have a vote. simple.

rules:
1) no trololololololing
1a) ok you can do a LITTLE trolling, just dont take it too far and make someone's brain aneurism detonate
2) please do not violate the site rules
3) please have transformations from mods that involve a transformation sequence (such as Arrival of the Blind Forest) be instantaneous.
3a) i know i said "please" but thats not negotiable
4) no, you may not use HERO's or cheatsheet.
5) no godmodding
6) you can have a little bit of metagamering. as a treat.

i think that covers it but i have a smooth brain, someone please tell me if i missed anything

as for the lore itself: every player character here was brought into terraria against their will. MOST, if not ALL will have zero knowledge as to what terraria is. some can have a backstory outside of terraria, but do not let them know where they are
Tmodloader
Arrival of the Blind Forest
{F}Ori's planes and jets for fellas stuck in the third dimension!
Calamity
(mods marked with "{F}" are fictional)
Name: Fonaris
Appearance: Long reddish orange hair, orange eyes, a little bit tanned and is wearing a modified NCR riot outfit (note: did not carry over any weapons because [ERROR] nonexistent weapon, due to the armor not originating from terraria and also having no associated code, it lacks stats and is only considered cosmetic. No S.P.E.C.I.A.L. stats or skills carry over either)
Race: Human
Backstory: (It's a new vegas dude but yeah, I'm not putting it here due to graphic violence and because text wall)
Class: Gunner/Ranger

Name:
Appearance:
Race: (in case any racial mods are nominated)
Backstory: (optional)
Class: (in case any mods are nominated that require you to choose your class right at the start)
if applying to be an NPC, put what town NPC it is into "class"
also again, if im missing anything let me know. i have a smoothbrain.

in my next post in this thread ill nominate Ori's planes and jets for fellas stuck in the third dimension! as an example of how to nominate fictional mods. for now, i nominate Arrival of the blind forest by Fro Zen and TwiliChaos.
1639162238075.png
1639162264766.png

Last edited:
this mod adds several new vehicles, weapons, and utilities all focusing on air combat!
the new weapons all have to be mounted on the new vehicles in order to be used
to get started with any of this stuff, you first must acquire either the mercenary pilot or the aircraft mechanic town NPCs
the guide may provide hints as to how to convince either to move in

Last edited:
Name: Fonaris
Appearance: Long reddish orange hair, orange eyes, a little bit tanned and is wearing a modified NCR riot outfit (note: did not carry over any weapons because [ERROR] nonexistent weapon, due to the armor not originating from terraria and also having no associated code, it lacks stats and is only considered cosmetic. No S.P.E.C.I.A.L. stats or skills carry over either)
Race: Human
Backstory: (It's a new vegas dude but yeah, I'm not putting it here due to graphic violence and because text wall)
Class: Gunner/Ranger

Just had this come under my radar, so a post so I'll get alerts for this. Not sure if I should join or not, since I don't have much of an idea of a character for this right now.

i didnt mean clone fon i just meant take an existing character, take everything they have away, and cram them into the application

no I was just gonna point out I'd already thought through that since a quick search of the nexus for fallout mods only yielded nuke mods
edit: also a Fon clone would just be terrible lol, mostly because one explosives and guns addicted mailman is enough of a handful
edit 2; electric boogaloo: another note, but his inventory UI is basically the pip boy, this is only cosmetic

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom