• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Tool TNoob - Enable/Disable Expert Mode

Trying to convert the world LGB420 to expert because while I was sure I set it up as expert it doesn't show or really act like expert (lava slimes don't drop lava when they die but bosses drop expert loot bags). So the converter agrees it's an expert world but terraria itself seems to think otherwise. Any ideas? is it worth running noob then expert on the file to see if it resets the world flag properly? I have it backed up so I guess here's no harm.

Edit : That didn't work though it did convert it back and forth the game still displays it as normal mode.

Attachments

Last edited:

Gotcha!

Pumpking
1. According to his profile, Antag99 was last seen around here 4 years ago.
2. There isn't a master mode yet. Slow down, please.
3. You can also change the difficulty with TEdit, and I'm positive that that will be updated for Journey's End.

Have patience, young padawan.

Zendow

Terrarian
this doesnt seem to work for me i dragged the world on to the TExport and it says its already in expert mode when it not and even if i turn it on and off again it still isnt in expert mode what am i missing

Top Bottom