Weapons & Equip "To the Skies" Wyvern Armor, New Mana Option

coffeemancer

Terrarian
This Armor's set bonus is flying, in the air hold Jump + Movement to fly through the air in any direction

This ability will drain your MANA

Craft this with Souls of Flight and Hallowed Metal Bars

The best stats for the armor would probably be Ranger so you can strike from afar while moving around

This Armor's set bonus is flying, in the air hold Jump + Movement to fly through the air in any direction

This ability will drain your MANA

Craft this with Souls of Flight and Hallowed Metal Bars

The best stats for the armor would probably be Ranger so you can strike from afar while moving around

I'm going to say no support, because by that point most players would already have wings, and those don't cost Mana to use.
Also, this could allow for near-Infinite flight (in its current state), which is something I think armor shouldn't be able to do.

I donno, I think it could be good. There's nothing wrong with having another flying option aside from wings and mounts. It would just be a matter of balancing it right.

Regardless of whether mana-draining flight or a new set of mech tier armor is necessary, a mana-draining set of armor for Rangers doesn't make sense. They don't get to take full advantage of it because Rangers don't use mana-boosting accessories and Wings give them the exact same advantage anyway.

Also, Mages wouldn't use it because mana is important and using it for flight when there are alternatives (i.e every set of wings in the game) that cost nothing.

Back
Top Bottom