To what things do you say "NEVER EVER AGAIN" after you have tried them out

What Terraria mob is scarier for you: Demon or black recluse?
Black recluse. Demons can be handled, my arachnophobia isn't that bad, but black recluses pack a massive punch early hardmode and weapons deal such little knockback to spiders on walls, it's a recipe for disaster. Combine that with a spider cave interrupting every one of my hellevators, the lack of any kind of loot except an admittedly decent grappling hook, and you can see why spider caves might overall be my least favourite mini biome.

probably like
dueling my friend on minecraft
he beat me brutally because he was fully buffed up with potions and it was NOT a fair fight at all

Getting my blood drawn. I had it drawn recently and it was really bad. I had a panic attack on the table after it happened it was awful.

Cantaloupe.jpg

Cantaloupe. I hate this thing with every fiber of my being it tastes so genuinely awful for the one time I tried it I wanted to throw up for every second I had it in my mouth.

MySims Racing. It's not that it's a bad game, the problem is that the disc I got had a SUPER WEIRD GLITCH, which basically made Roxie Road demon-possessed.

Every Christmas morning the traditional breakfast in my family is puffy cheese omelet. I won’t describe the dish, but its texture is so squishy that I have puked from it. It was then exempt from eating it and have not had it since. I am a legal adult.

Back
Top Bottom