• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

PC Tomes Rewritten

Would you be interested in more themed texture packs like this? (Like Swords Reforged/Guns Reloaded)

• No. This concept should remain with just this TP, no more.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Terrarian_101

Terrarian
I love this Pack. Its such a cool idea i hope all of you guys who worked on it finish and make it the best Terraria texture pack.

DirgeofSwans

Retinazer
Ey, been a while!

I've been curious lately, what lead y'all to discovering this small texture pack? Just curious, that's all.

Zilem

Official Terrarian
Ey, been a while!

I've been curious lately, what lead y'all to discovering this small texture pack? Just curious, that's all.
I did did these (several years ago):
Off-hand Tomes (Old: 2014)

I were Curious about what others were creating for 1.4, while creating/updating my own things
^.~

and was the first things that peaked my interest
^^

Top Bottom