Mobile Top 5 best Crowd control weapons for terraria mobile and 3ds! (pre-hardmode)

Stardust Guardian

Official Terrarian
This is the first real guide I posted in ages. After playing through the 3ds version again I realized that Mose of the weapons in pre-hardmode are actually really good at crowd control.

Jester arrows.

Technically not a weapon, but used by a weapon. The jester arrows deal a decent amount of damage paired with the molten or crimson/corruption bow and has a great ability in piercing, which allows for easy crowd control. Shurikens also fall into the same category, but dealing less damage.

Spike ball.

Spike balls are a throwable weapon that also deal a decent amount of damage dealt with the fact that they can stay in place after they stop, so you can make a spike ball trap for the goblin army or in a blood moon. Only problem- They stay on the ground temporarily, so you have to use them wisely in certain situations.

Muramasa.

The Muramasa is usfull for exploring caves and the dungeon because the light it gives off when you swing it. However, there are a few perks that make it a great crowd control weapon. Firstly, It has low knockback. Secondly, it has fast attack speed. Lastly, it does decent damage. All this combined with the Crimson armor or the shadow armor can be quite the threat to enemies of all types.

2#
The Bee-nade.

The bee-nade is, you guessed it, a grenade with bees in it. However, once it sends out those bees (and deals about 10-30 enemy damage because of the grenade part) enemys have to worry about being swarmed by 30 or so bees. The bees form a huge group of attack but dont deal alot of damage, but the bee-nade is quantity over quality.

1#
Water Bolt.

Come on, just look at this thing. Cool name, great damage, gives off light, bounces of walls, and pierces through enemies like the jester arrows. All you need to do is have about 7 stars of mana and your done. This thing is a beast (even without jungle or meteorite armor!) So any class can use it. In the wall of flesh and Eater of worlds fight, It is really helpful and can deal lots of damage, all at the cost of 9 to 12 mana.

Now for the items that were gonna be on the list, but most people probably expected more than anything else

Nights Edge, Thorn chakram(more piercing), and thats actually it... that I can think of anyways.

I hope this top 5 helped any of you in any way possible!

Last edited:
Still waiting for someone to make a huge wall of text saying how my list is wrong in every single way or how I missed weapons or how everyone who plays terraria has already gotten to hardmode and nobody will think this is helpful. Most likely the huge wall of text that I have to sit through and read how they think I am wrong. Not saying opinions are bad though. Any day now.

I just need people to cut me some slack.

prehardmode terraria?
[doublepost=1536432176,1536432090][/doublepost]

Btw, the only reason why I didn't include the dark lance is because, not that I dont like it (I love its sprite) but its the fact its near the end of pre-hardmode, near the wall of flesh fight.
*Has beenades*

By the way, if you need the water bolt but don't have access to the dungeon (below Y 0, where the dungeon guardians spawn) you can try your luck at destroying the books in the dungeon with the pickaxe. Don't expect to get it right away though. Its a low chance, but worth it since its a decently powerful weapon in pre-hardmode.

Back
Top Bottom