Items Torch Destroyer? (An item to quickly remove large amounts of torches)

Zahnrad

Terrarian
Not really sure on what an appropriate name would be? Torch Bomb?

Basically, even with Torch God's favor, the thing I dislike about Torch Luck is the fact that if you've placed a lot of torches prior to obtaining the buff. You have to go around removing all your previously placed torches which isn't fun or engaging in my opinion.

I'd like an item akin to a bomb or something that allows me to destroy/knock down ONLY torches in a select area. We have Smart Cursor that allows for placing torches around fast, but no method of removing torches fast.

Does smart cursor work on torches?
Smart Cursor will try to place torches a set distance away from other ones to maintain decent light spacing, but it cannot be used to remove torches itself. You have to manually click them somehow or another, either by mining them, right clicking them to remove them, or placing another torch over them.

Or you can just drop water everywhere. This comes with its own problems (Dry Bombs, Sponges, etc) but you can just drop water everywhere.

Lava is also an acceptable substitute if its multiplayer and you hate your friends want to make your Rod of Discord farming area more interesting to navigate.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom