• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Xbox One Toy Sled+Zephyr Fish

FlyingBathtub

Steampunker
Attempting 100% completion for achievements, have all armors required for master armorer, hallowed world, etc.

Pets I have are:
  • Amber Mosquito
  • Bone key
  • Eater's bone
  • Fish
  • Nectar
  • Seaweed
  • Tartar sauce
  • Eye Spring
  • Lizard egg
  • Parrot cracker
  • Seedling
  • Spider Egg
  • Strange Glowing mushroom
  • Tiki totem
  • Cursed sapling
Need the zephyr fish and toy sled

I have heard the mischief whistle isn't required for the achievement but if anyone knows otherwise would appreciate the info. Willing to buy/trade, or even just hold the items once to get the achievement.

BogusQuade

Terrarian
Attempting 100% completion for achievements, have all armors required for master armorer, hallowed world, etc.

Pets I have are:
  • Amber Mosquito
  • Bone key
  • Eater's bone
  • Fish
  • Nectar
  • Seaweed
  • Tartar sauce
  • Eye Spring
  • Lizard egg
  • Parrot cracker
  • Seedling
  • Spider Egg
  • Strange Glowing mushroom
  • Tiki totem
  • Cursed sapling
Need the zephyr fish and toy sled

I have heard the mischief whistle isn't required for the achievement but if anyone knows otherwise would appreciate the info. Willing to buy/trade, or even just hold the items once to get the achievement.
Hi, I've got both of those.My gamertag us BogusQuade .

Last edited:
Top Bottom