Xbox 360 Trade for or buy Minons

FireKni9ht

Terrarian
As said, Im looking to trade or buy minions! I have quite a few items and would like to collect minons! Mic is prefered so deals can be talk through! GamerTag: FireKni9ht

On consoles there are currently 3 Summoning Staffs : Slime Staff, Pygmy Staff and Raven Staff. I have all of them.

I need Paintings, 7 specific Paintings.

American Explosive, Father of Someone, Facing the Cerebral Mastermind, Impact, Sparky, The Creation of the Guide and Trio Super Heroes.

If you have any of these, we can trade.

On consoles there are currently 3 Summoning Staffs : Slime Staff, Pygmy Staff and Raven Staff. I have all of them.

I need Paintings, 7 specific Paintings.

American Explosive, Father of Someone, Facing the Cerebral Mastermind, Impact, Sparky, The Creation of the Guide and Trio Super Heroes.

If you have any of these, we can trade.
I have American Explosive and Father of someone, but sadly I have gotten all the staffs listed above. Tho I have moved to pet collecting xD As of now i only have Turtle, Tiphia, Wolf, slime, and bat. If you have any other pets besides the ones listed above, Id be happy to trade with you! As you can see. I am missing quite a few.

I have American Explosive and Father of someone, but sadly I have gotten all the staffs listed above. Tho I have moved to pet collecting xD As of now i only have Turtle, Tiphia, Wolf, slime, and bat. If you have any other pets besides the ones listed above, Id be happy to trade with you! As you can see. I am missing quite a few.

Name 2 Pets you want, any 2 (as long they're on consoles), and I'll trade them for the Paintings. Dinosaur and Black Cat? Anything. I need those 2 Paintings because it will make my life SO much easier!

Name 2 Pets you want, any 2 (as long they're on consoles), and I'll trade them for the Paintings. Dinosaur and Black Cat? Anything. I need those 2 Paintings because it will make my life SO much easier!
All of them.... Jk xD Hmm.... The ones I really need is baby Skeletron and the Zombie. My gt: FireKni9ht If you're willing to trade. Mic is prefer

I just got the creation of the guild and trio super heros. I no longer need pets, but no worries. I dont really collect paints and remembered you wanted them! If you still need them, you can have them for free.

I'd like to arrange some kind of time for the trade in advance. Or gift. Whatever you want to call it. I did forget about this so I really want to set a specific time for it that I will remember.

Back
Top Bottom