Mobile Trading Coin Gun for a Pet Turtle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evanforest62

Official Terrarian
Does anyone have the seaweed which is used to summon the pet turtle from underground jungle shrines? If you have one, can I please have it? I'm willing to trade any item in return such as a coin gun, scaly truffle, bee mount, and biome keys. I have spent hours trying to find it but still no luck. :( If anyone has one, please message me. Thanks! Also, I know I made another thread about this earlier so someone please delete that.

Does anyone have the seaweed which is used to summon the pet turtle from underground jungle shrines? If you have one, can I please have it? I'm willing to trade any item in return such as a coin gun, scaly truffle, bee mount, and biome keys. I have spent hours trying to find it but still no luck. :( If anyone has one, please message me. Thanks! Also, I know I made another thread about this earlier so someone please delete that.
Hi there @Evanforest62, as you mentioned, you already have a thread for this here: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/anyone-have-an-extra-seaweed-pet-turtle.53126/

Since duplicate threads are not allowed, I'll close this and you can continue to use your original thread.

Also of note, there is a Mobile Trading Thread here: Mobile trading
It isn't often used since online multiplayer isn't supported, but you can give it a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom