Blocks & Decoration Trampolines

Czar

Official Terrarian
One step closer to Carnival Night Zone, @Snickerbobble
Sprites by @kciwdahC

Right so this is a suggestion which im absolutely sure hasnt been done before (/sarcasm), but hear me out.
These trampolines function a little differently from other suggestons, because these trampolines disregard physics... for the most part.

So, basically there are 4 colors of trampolines:
IiulAVE.png

Red, the basic trampolines, nothing wrong here, they launch you up 5 blocks. They sell for 7 copper
"Fun bouncy times"
o3pbSIc.png

Blue, stronger trampolines that launch you up 10 blocks. They sell for 15 copper
"So much bounce."
BIPMbEJ.png

Yellow, trampolines that have micro springs in every fiber to launch you up 20 blocks. They sell for 25 copper
"Even more bounce."
69mLVEu.png

And White, Trampolines that are customizable to launch you 2-50 blocks high. They sell for 5 silver coins
"Bouncing over and over again."

"How would these even be made n00b?"
5 stone and 5 cobwebs for 4 blocks of red tramp
5 iron and 5 cobwebs for 4 blocks of blue tramp
5 gold and 5 cobwebs for 4 blocks of yellow tramp
5 platnium and 5 cobwebs for 4 blocks of white tramp
Or you could just buy 4 of red, blue, and yellow from the party girl for 1 silver, and white for 10 silver

Here are some rules.
1. Walking on these Trampolines wont do anything, you have to jump on them for them to work.
2. Putting two custom trampolines together will only make you go as high as the one with the highest setting, if you happen to fall on two at the same time
3. Putting two different colors of trampolines next to each other will only make you go as high as the highest one, if you fall on two
4. Fall damage will be negated if you fall from high up and land on one of these, but fall damage will not be negated if you land on the ground from one of these.
5. Jumping on these repeatedly will stale them, so they will slowly stop bouncing as high, however, this stale will be reset if you step off the trampoline.

Last edited:
I would almost think that they should be purchased from the Party Girl, but that's just me. As for the different tiers, I like the idea there. And it does make sense to have them available pre-hardmode, since you have to move them around. Great for finding floating islands if there's one that can launch you 50 blocks!

Seems like a good idea. If Pink Slime Blocks aren't fixed, than this would be a good alternative. Support.

Now we just need the barrels.

I like this idea, it could be useful for getting up to high places in a more fun manner than other ways, such as platforms. +1 support.

Back
Top Bottom