PC Treasure Bag keeps crashing my game!

Tyrfing

Terrarian
I don't know what's causing this, but opening treasure bags is making my game crash, and I would like help fixing it! Any help is appreciated!

This pops up every time. It only happens for the Eye of Cthulhu bags though, so I would love help fixing this, because I need EoC loot to craft something

Attachments

• Terraria_ Error 3_17_2018 8_05_10 PM.png
    Terraria_ Error 3_17_2018 8_05_10 PM.png
    46.8 KB · Views: 171
One or more mods are probably what is responsible for the game crashing. This bug report forum is for unmodded Terraria. Please try disabling the mods and see if the issue persists. That'll indicate if it's a problem with Terraria or a problem with one or more mods.

Disabled all of my mods, it's still happening
If you've still got tmodloader going, even without any mods enabled, it could still produce unusual results. You'll need to be running a completely vanilla Terraria. Run it in vanilla Terraria and see if it still happens.

Disabled all of my mods, it's still happening
Please pardon the double post.

Hi @Tyrfing, since we can't confirm that the problem is still happening with pure vanilla Terraria, I'll move this to the General Mod Discussion (as the PC Bug Reports section is just for vanilla Terraria) and perhaps someone in the mod section knows what mod or mods may be causing the issue.

If you do happen to go back to vanilla Terraria and, after you verify the integrity of files, it still happens feel free to make a thread in the PC Bug Reports with all much details as possible, such as your full computer specs, if it's single or multiplayer, steam or gog version, etc.

Back
Top Bottom