Do you like our mod?

• Yes! It is fantastic!

Votes: 173 92.5%
  • Nope. It is terrible!

Votes: 14 7.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe create MP-compatible version of this mod? Just delete gorespawn code from .cs files in npc folder.
(И может поменяешь jingle.wav на какую-нибудь поменьше весом? А то конкретно из-за нее мод 44 мегабайта весит.)

Maybe create MP-compatible version of this mod? Just delete gorespawn code from .cs files in npc folder.
(И может поменяешь jingle.wav на какую-нибудь поменьше весом? А то конкретно из-за нее мод 44 мегабайта весит.)
Так вот почему он так много весит :D Удалил, сейчас перезалью.

Chaos Wyrm drops Trophy, Mask, Chaos Smasher (It should have mega knockback but it won't) and Chaos Magnum (Shoots disgusting Pink Lasers :mad:).
I hope it drops some summoner/magic stuff later on :D..maybe it could summon mini-worm holes or even mini-worms?? :eek:

15 wood, 1 book, 1 amethys, 1 topaz, 1 sapphire, 1 emerald and 1 diamond on a workbench.
it should probably take 1 crystal shard too..because they could easily get that even before the eye of cthulu and the upgrades are pretty signifigant...at least that's what I think

it should probably take 1 crystal shard too..because they could easily get that even before the eye of cthulu and the upgrades are pretty signifigant...at least that's what I think

Maybe make it at least take an enchanted book? made with a book, water candles and bones? That way its at least post skeletron.

Do you want Tremor Hunger?
Wait, you don't know what is this?
Tremor Hunger - is an addon for Tremor mod which adds Hunger system, a lot of food, cooking system e.t.c.

Last edited:
Do you want Tremor Hunger?
Wait, you don't know what is this?
Tremor Hunger - is an addon for Tremor mod which adds Hunger system, a lot of food, cooking system e.t.c.
Well, that could add an extra challenge for the player if he really wants it. I would definitely try it out:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom