tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeeaaa....... so there is a glitch where my terraria will freeze, forcing me to force quit it and when i open it again my character will be corrupted... I don't think i can play until this is fixed :/ this is rare though i played 5 hours on a player without it crashing, and it seems to happen to only players i create with the mod enabled

I want to do a playthrough on this mod but i got no time :(
That's realyl sad :(

yeeaaa....... so there is a glitch where my terraria will freeze, forcing me to force quit it and when i open it again my character will be corrupted... I don't think i can play until this is fixed :/ this is rare though i played 5 hours on a player without it crashing, and it seems to happen to only players i create with the mod enabled
That is strange, haven't meet this problem before. Are you sure that's not tModLoader problem?

I was mistaken about the forge master and got him by having the item on my at daytime, as for the Starvil, Text wise there's no such thing, such is the case with the Blacksmith, Rather, you need to look for a recipe called the Star Smithy. Thats what you need. its the only thing that fits the bill of a starvil while the recipe browser mod shows nothing when you try and type starvil.

That's realyl sad :(

That is strange, haven't meet this problem before. Are you sure that's not tModLoader problem?
never had this problem before, only with tremor. I have no other mods besides cheat sheet and recipe browser. possibly a conflict between cheat sheet and recipe browser? I have a character that I transferred files to tmodloader from vanilla and I have played hours on it in tremode and it never broke. maybe cheat sheet or recipe browser puts something in the character folder that conflicts?

I have a small complaint, Zadum .A lot of the boss summoning items are rather tedious to craft. (Like Cosmic Krill takes 45 fallen stars per summon.) I was wondering if you could reduce the costs, or possibly even make them work more than once. (Something to that affect.)

Last edited:
Somebody else was reporting something a bit similar in the 'Even More Modifiers" mod thread:

Considering I haven't encountered this myself in over 5 hours of play using all of these mods together, and no one else has mentioned this happening, I'm thinking this is a rare bug caused by either cheat sheet or tMod itself... or, perhaps something else of your own doing.
can't think of anything I have done. maybe because I transferred a vanilla character it messed with tmodloader? I will try uninstalling cheat sheet but dunno maybe its my computer?

How do I get the Reaper Set? I may be wrong, but.. it is some sort of drop rate from the Reapers during the Eclipse? The same goes for the Broken Hero Armorplate, it drops from Mothrons? o.õ

How do you get Unstable Crystals?
It drops from all Hallowed Mobs!

Drop from sand enemies on nighttime
Nope.
[doublepost=1490775307,1490775282][/doublepost]
How do I get the Reaper Set? I may be wrong, but.. it is some sort of drop rate from the Reapers during the Eclipse? The same goes for the Broken Hero Armorplate, it drops from Mothrons? o.õ
I'll tell you when I remember the mob from wich it drops :D

I'll tell you when I remember the mob from wich it drops :D

Ty xD
But, theres another question too Zadum, where do I get the Squorb and Lapis Lazuli? I Thought it was a rare drop from Skullrer and from Ocean Mobs, but I was wrong :c
Ps : I'm almost done with the 2nd playthrough on the Tremor Mod :D, I couldn't finish the 1st cause my world got corrupted(I've made it til the Dark Emperor).. that's why the question ç_ç

Last edited:
Ty xD
But, theres another question too Zadum, where do I get the Squorb and Lapis Lazuli? I Thought it was a rare drop from Skullrer and from Ocean Mobs, but I was wrong :c
Ps : I'm almost done with the 2nd playthrough on the Tremor Mod :D, I couldn't finish the 1st cause my world got corrupted(I've made it til the Dark Emperor).. that's why the question ç_ç
Squorbs drop from Sqouams (Snow biome, Surface, Tremode)
Lapis Lazuli drop from Barmadillo (Dungeon, after defeating Trinity) and Ghost Warrior (Surface, night, after defeating Trinity).

Squorbs drop from Sqouams (Snow biome, Surface, Tremode)
Lapis Lazuli drop from Barmadillo (Dungeon, after defeating Trinity) and Ghost Warrior (Surface, night, after defeating Trinity).
Then the Paradox Cohort it is a POST-Trinity invasion? Cool.. :D
Well, in that case, where do it get the Eye of Oblivion and Cosmic Fuel? o.o
and Thanks Again :D

Last edited:
when i first crafted the quadratron i remember it being able to shoot 6 shots now it only fires 3 is it supposed to do that or was it an unfortunate side effect of a patch you guys implemented.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom