tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey. How can I make it so that Glaicer biom spawned in the underground snowy biom? I have very strong drops in fps during the storm in Glaicer biom .c

ps

If I have errors in the text, then do not be angry, I'm not an English speaker

Hey. How can I make it so that Glaicer biom spawned in the underground snowy biom? I have very strong drops in fps during the storm in Glaicer biom .c

ps

If I have errors in the text, then do not be angry, I'm not an English speaker
it was a glitch i believe, latest update fixed it.

it was a glitch i believe, latest update fixed it.

I downloaded this mod just a couple of hours ago, so I think I have the newest version. FPS falls on the causality of my old video card. Before that, recently, I played in the same mod, but this biome spawned mostly underground, but now it will only spawn on the surface.с

I downloaded this mod just a couple of hours ago, so I think I have the newest version. FPS falls on the causality of my old video card. Before that, recently, I played in the same mod, but this biome spawned mostly underground, but now it will only spawn on the surface.с
its meant to spawn on surface :/ sorry

How do i get the royal egg??
I recommend using recipe browser, but just put any gem into the guides crafting thing. its pretty expensive.
[doublepost=1491357390,1491357317][/doublepost]
@zadum4ivii I believe this mod causes Chlorophyte Bars to become uncrafteable, as the Recipe Browser says they are created with a Red Potion instead of ore.
odd, my recipe browser says chlorophyte ore. other mod maybe?

I recommend using recipe browser, but just put any gem into the guides crafting thing. its pretty expensive.
[doublepost=1491357390,1491357317][/doublepost]
odd, my recipe browser says chlorophyte ore. other mod maybe?
Hmm. I'll give you my mod list:
Thorium
Calamity
GRealm
Spirit
Tremor
WeaponOut
Where'sMyItems
Cheat Sheet
Dart Expansion
Solar Pillar Items Plus
Fargo's MMSS
Crystilium
WingSlot
YoYoOverload

So, it's gotten to the point where I am getting death messages due to starvation (It's disabled) on my friends dedicated server. I am spewing gravestones at about 1 gravestone per second, the chat's getting flooded, and trying to roll back to the previous version unloads every Tremor item.

Is there any workaround or quick fix until it gets sorted out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom