tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And they spawn where?
Tiki Totem spawns them during fight.

Just a few things I've noticed. During my fight with Heater of Worlds his tail seems to randomly disappear making him impossible to damage. I haven't been able to get the invader staff to actually summon anything, and everfrost wall seems to still be spreading to other walls.
  1. Do you play Multiplayer or Singleplayer?
  2. Invader Staff isn't implemented.
  3. Known bug, we're fixing it.

Great mod, but I have a complaint about this glacier biome. Why are the enemies in the biome so powerful and tough in pre-hardmode? I mean, I'm on the verge of getting ready to fight the WoF and I haven't explored the second half of my world because of this biome. The only strategy I'm thinking of is to create a long platform so I can get past without getting bombarded by enemies that should only be spawning post-plantera. That's another thing. I'm confused as to why I'm fighting non-miniboss enemies that have 750 hp and can fly through walls when I haven't entered hardmode yet. I'm just... really confused and frustrated and I need answers as to whether or not this is a bug, or intentional.

Great mod, but I have a complaint about this glacier biome. Why are the enemies in the biome so powerful and tough in pre-hardmode? I mean, I'm on the verge of getting ready to fight the WoF and I haven't explored the second half of my world because of this biome. The only strategy I'm thinking of is to create a long platform so I can get past without getting bombarded by enemies that should only be spawning post-plantera. That's another thing. I'm confused as to why I'm fighting non-miniboss enemies that have 750 hp and can fly through walls when I haven't entered hardmode yet. I'm just... really confused and frustrated and I need answers as to whether or not this is a bug, or intentional.
they should have fixed the problem with the enemies being too strong in pre hardmode. now i think they hit with frostburn which is a big problem but apparently its a mistake

they should have fixed the problem with the enemies being too strong in pre hardmode. now i think they hit with frostburn which is a big problem but apparently its a mistake
Huh. I don't think it ever was fixed for me. The Glaciers are the most powerful I've seen so far. 750 hp, they can go through walls, be invisible and they deal over 150 damage per hit, and I have 32 defense on me. It's even immune to knockback.

Huh. I don't think it ever was fixed for me. The Glaciers are the most powerful I've seen so far. 750 hp, they can go through walls, be invisible and they deal over 150 damage per hit, and I have 32 defense on me. It's even immune to knockback.
did you update the mod in the mod browser? it was updated not long ago

It's fixed. Thank you. I didn't see the notification on this thread so I assumed it hadn't updated yet.
yeah it was a glitch where the enemies in expert scaled too much and they became like hardmode or something. they still inflict too much frostburn and i think they are also gonna reduce the time of it

Tiki Totem spawns them during fight.

1. Do you play Multiplayer or Singleplayer?
  2. Invader Staff isn't implemented.
  3. Known bug, we're fixing it.

My incident with Heater of Worlds was in single player. It was almost like the tail got stuck or something. tried it out a few more times and never saw it do that again but still felt like i should make a comment of it.

Goblin invasions seem bugged, only the vanilla monsters give credit and it takes forever for them to spawn since the new goblin monsters also spawn.

Goblin invasions seem bugged, only the vanilla monsters give credit and it takes forever for them to spawn since the new goblin monsters also spawn.
It's a known bug, we're trying to solve this problem :) But still thanks for reporting.

My incident with Heater of Worlds was in single player. It was almost like the tail got stuck or something. tried it out a few more times and never saw it do that again but still felt like i should make a comment of it.
That is strange, never saw this bug. Will look into it!

why does the heater of worlds give you the burn debuff for 1 whole minute? I mean i know the boss fight is pretty easy but 1 minute of burn is just gonna make it so the boss fight is the debuff itself
[doublepost=1495966471,1495966269][/doublepost]I think the infernal shield the heater of worlds drops doesnt work in multiplayer. just doesnt do anything. not sure if it works for others

Tremor mod is actually a horror game.
qS1qpl2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom