tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
can i brutaly ask if i could repsprite a few npc,s and bosses. i cant find all things on the wiki. so can i have the files?

1.3.1.13 update is out!
What is new?

New items:
  • Hero Potion
  • Vindicator
New buffs:
  • Hero
Fixes:
  • Fixed Shadow Steed being named Ancient Dragon
  • Fixed Shadow Steed not having animation
  • Fixed Paradox Titan not having minimap icon
  • Fixed guns not using Ice Bullets as ammo
  • Fixed Duke Flasks and Nova Flasks having wrong sell value
  • Fixed Berserker Greaves not equipping
  • Fixed Desert Princess & Desert Wasp dropping 1 Platinum Coin
  • Fixed Cog Lord Drone healing beam dealing a lot of damage
  • Fixed Crystal Armor not having set bonus
  • Fixed True Blades Buffs having broken descriptions
  • Fixed Power Shield decreasing movement speed
  • Fixed all Hades armor items being crafted of Magmonium Helmet
  • Fixed Ruin Ghosts not spawning in Multiplayer
  • Fixed Glacier Wood Lantern dropping Sandstone Candle
  • Fixed Paradox Bats not spawning during Paradox Cohort
  • Fixed Cog Lord not spawning sometimes
  • Fixed Collapsium and Angelite Ore spawning on surface and breaking player's buildings
Changes:
  • Lowered Ice Wolf and Coldtrap stats
  • Changed Gem Blades and Tremor sprites
  • Desert Princess now drops only 1 of 3 Desert Explorer set items
  • Increases Sea, Fire and Earth fragment drop chance
  • Endless Pain now shoots a shadowflame orb that shoots shadowflames at nearby enemies (Acts like Magnet Sphere)
  • Burning Fist now shoots a fist projectile that explodes on contact and summons fiery bolts
  • Meat Shield can be now crafted in Corruption worlds
  • Blue Candles no longer spawn in Ruins, preventing NPCs to settle in Ruins
  • Toxic Flask can be now crafted into alchemist damage Flask

Others:

• Added modded bosses descriptions for Boss Checklist
Update via Mod Browser or manually using Google Drive link!

uh i encountered this mage like mob with a lot of health and it dropped rune bars and magium shards but i cant find anymore where do they spawn and is there any efficient way to farm them

1.3.1.13 update is out!
What is new?

New items:
  • Hero Potion
  • Vindicator
New buffs:
  • Hero
Fixes:
  • Fixed Shadow Steed being named Ancient Dragon
  • Fixed Shadow Steed not having animation
  • Fixed Paradox Titan not having minimap icon
  • Fixed guns not using Ice Bullets as ammo
  • Fixed Duke Flasks and Nova Flasks having wrong sell value
  • Fixed Berserker Greaves not equipping
  • Fixed Desert Princess & Desert Wasp dropping 1 Platinum Coin
  • Fixed Cog Lord Drone healing beam dealing a lot of damage
  • Fixed Crystal Armor not having set bonus
  • Fixed True Blades Buffs having broken descriptions
  • Fixed Power Shield decreasing movement speed
  • Fixed all Hades armor items being crafted of Magmonium Helmet
  • Fixed Ruin Ghosts not spawning in Multiplayer
  • Fixed Glacier Wood Lantern dropping Sandstone Candle
  • Fixed Paradox Bats not spawning during Paradox Cohort
  • Fixed Cog Lord not spawning sometimes
  • Fixed Collapsium and Angelite Ore spawning on surface and breaking player's buildings
Changes:
  • Lowered Ice Wolf and Coldtrap stats
  • Changed Gem Blades and Tremor sprites
  • Desert Princess now drops only 1 of 3 Desert Explorer set items
  • Increases Sea, Fire and Earth fragment drop chance
  • Endless Pain now shoots a shadowflame orb that shoots shadowflames at nearby enemies (Acts like Magnet Sphere)
  • Burning Fist now shoots a fist projectile that explodes on contact and summons fiery bolts
  • Meat Shield can be now crafted in Corruption worlds
  • Blue Candles no longer spawn in Ruins, preventing NPCs to settle in Ruins
  • Toxic Flask can be now crafted into alchemist damage Flask

Others:

• Added modded bosses descriptions for Boss Checklist
Update via Mod Browser or manually using Google Drive link!
Just curious if you guys are going to add a throwing dmg pillar into the lunar events. That is the only class at the moment that doesn't benefit from the lunar events. At least that I have noticed.

Two things:

1. Where do you obtain Dark Mass? Can't find it and I have one, but I don't remember how I got it.

2. Does this mod have a debuff called Irradiated? If so, can we please get rid of it? It's very annoying to have 60 defense immediately taken down because we're on the surface, even more annoying because that's where we fight most of our bosses.

Hmm, that Update somehow glitched my glacierchests. Couldn't open them anymore, even with a key. But that is probably connected to the tmodloader glitch which didn't load the tremor mod at first and loaded my map without it.
But just in case as a Info for anyone who has glacierchest in their storage area.

Edit: just replicated it. loading and saving a world without tremor, makes glacier chest inaccessible.

Last edited:
Two things:

1. Where do you obtain Dark Mass? Can't find it and I have one, but I don't remember how I got it.

2. Does this mod have a debuff called Irradiated? If so, can we please get rid of it? It's very annoying to have 60 defense immediately taken down because we're on the surface, even more annoying because that's where we fight most of our bosses.
1. Dark mass is dropped from any slime.
2. The irradiated debuff comes from the post moonlord Rain event in Calamity mod.

So I'm in singleplayer and i cannot get any pre hardmode tremor bosses to spawn, it doesn't matter where i am what time it is or anything.

Edit: welp guess corn was just bugged and i need to restart. also didnt realize that you HAD to go down the progression. really should put that somewhere on the wiki
Are you playing with Calamity Mod specifically? I remember it being mentioned that Calamity used to bug the spawning of of mod related bosses.

Just curious if you guys are going to add a throwing dmg pillar into the lunar events. That is the only class at the moment that doesn't benefit from the lunar events. At least that I have noticed.
We won't add it, since there's already a mod that adds it.

Hmm, that Update somehow glitched my glacierchests. Couldn't open them anymore, even with a key. But that is probably connected to the tmodloader glitch which didn't load the tremor mod at first and loaded my map without it.
But just in case as a Info for anyone who has glacierchest in their storage area.

Edit: just replicated it. loading and saving a world without tremor, makes glacier chest inaccessible.
Are you on latest version of Tremor?

uh i encountered this mage like mob with a lot of health and it dropped rune bars and magium shards but i cant find anymore where do they spawn and is there any efficient way to farm them
Magium Keepers spawn underground in hardmode.

Two things:

Dark Mass is dropped from any mob with slime AI.
We have Irradiated debuff but noone inflicts it since it doesn't work properly. Guess you're talking about different mod debuff.

We won't add it, since there's already a mod that adds it.

Magium Keepers spawn underground in hardmode.

Dark Mass is dropped from any mob with slime AI.
We have Irradiated debuff but noone inflicts it since it doesn't work properly. Guess you're talking about different mod debuff.
What mod adds throwing pillar for the lunar event?

[/QUOTE]
If you will try and search in the thread, you will find out that I've already told everyone like 10 times that we've nerfed the Glacier Mobs.

yeah sooo? i mean this biome is impossible to pass and the dungeon i on the other side so i am stuck and i need to build a huge platform bridge over the biome because it is impossible to go through

Yes i am. you can easily replicate it.
1. create a world with tremor.
2. load that world without tremor and save it
3. enter world with tremor enabled again and all glacier chest are locked forever.
i don't know if this is a bug on your side or tmodloader, but it's just a minor thing. unless ofcourse you store super valuable things in them ;-)
And interestingly between step 2 and 3 terraria just crashes when i reload tremor again.

Last edited:
All bosses seem to be extremely reluctant to spawn in Multiplayer, flickering in and out of existence, simply not spawning on occasion just thought I'd make you aware of my Multiplayer experiences.

yeah sooo? i mean this biome is impossible to pass and the dungeon i on the other side so i am stuck and i need to build a huge platform bridge over the biome because it is impossible to go through

Why is it impossible to go through? And are you using latest Tremor version?[/QUOTE]
Will The update to go with tmodloader v 0.10.0.2 come out soon?

unless... its already fixed in which case derp. @3@

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom