tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I started my world, I noticed there's no ice glacier biome. I just got a couple of ice chests, but i still hear the soundtrack. Is it just a coincidence?

Playing this mod in multiplayer, and so far it works quite nicely overall. We just have found problems with 2 of the bosses basically instantly despawning.. they pop into the game when triggered, and disappear right away again.
Those two are:
-Motherboard
-Wall of Shadows

All the others before that function properly... the ones after.. well i guess we will find out as we progress :)

Hi guys.Can you help me?I try so much to install tremor/calamity and thorium mod but all time is the same problem.It fails to load some mp3 files and i dont know what should i do!I tried to reinstall net framework and xna framework but still dont want....What should i do ?:p I rlly want to play this mod but i cant.;(

When Tremor is fully finished and discontinued, will you be releasing the code on github?
It already is https://github.com/Jofairden/Tremor

Hi guys.Can you help me?I try so much to install tremor/calamity and thorium mod but all time is the same problem.It fails to load some mp3 files and i dont know what should i do!I tried to reinstall net framework and xna framework but still dont want....What should i do ?:p I rlly want to play this mod but i cant.;(
Wait for tML update. It's not a mod problem.

Playing this mod in multiplayer, and so far it works quite nicely overall. We just have found problems with 2 of the bosses basically instantly despawning.. they pop into the game when triggered, and disappear right away again.
Those two are:
-Motherboard
-Wall of Shadows

All the others before that function properly... the ones after.. well i guess we will find out as we progress :)
Motherboard should be fixed next patch. Wall of shadows is to be looked at, but I know it's bugged.

Is there any intent on fixing the bug where im not allowed to craft fragments other than Nova Fragments?
Can you elaborate on this bug? You should be able to craft all fragments. Keep in mind all these crafts require nova fragments as well.

By that I mean no new proper content is coming, just bug fixes and stuff
Actually, more content might come at some point. Specifically, content regarding the alchemist class.

it looks like tremor is having some problems while running with fargos mod, for some reason the fargos mutant npc cant sell about all the itens from vanilla or from other mods, if i turn off tremor everything comes back to normal, what i dont know is if thats a fargos or tremors update fault :|
This is known and it's on fargo's end. I have already discussed with fargo and there's plenty of possible solutions. You need to wait for fargo's to update.
[doublepost=1503754933,1503754802][/doublepost]
hello,i want to know how can i get the [Giant Shell] and [Alien Tongue] ,thanks.
And i find a bug with the [Glass Potion], Three times damage,but the defense hasn't changed to 0;View attachment 179324View attachment 179326
Thanks for the report.
There's no 'fix' for this, only trying again. It will work after several attempts. Usually happens when you use more big mods (calamity, thorium). This just happens because of the limited 32bit engine.
Should be fixed next tML release. (it's coming soon TM)
Is there a problem with tremor and boss checklist? When i go into a new world tremor things are checked
Thanks for reporting, will take a look at this.
Yeah, this is kind of a big deal. All of the menus from the Fargo NPC have only a few spawn items, the rest are missing but reappear when tremor is uninstalled
Could you please fix the issue with Fargo's Mutant Mod?
(I'm not updating because it breaks the Mutant NPC)
This is on fargo's end. See somewhere previous in my answers

From today onward the Tremor wiki (by gamepedia) will no longer be endorsed by me, or anyone involving Tremor's development. By no means should this wiki be considered official, and I will advise against using it. I do not deem this wiki a reputable source of information anymore, and neither should you: if you have a question, you can ask me here and I will give you an honest answer. Please do not discuss this wiki here or elsewhere (i.e. our discord server), the only place where you should be doing that is their dedicated discord server which can be found on their website.

It already is https://github.com/Jofairden/Tremor

Wait for tML update. It's not a mod problem.

Motherboard should be fixed next patch. Wall of shadows is to be looked at, but I know it's bugged.

Can you elaborate on this bug? You should be able to craft all fragments. Keep in mind all these crafts require nova fragments as well.

Actually, more content might come at some point. Specifically, content regarding the alchemist class.

This is known and it's on fargo's end. I have already discussed with fargo and there's plenty of possible solutions. You need to wait for fargo's to update.
[doublepost=1503754933,1503754802][/doublepost]
Thanks for the report.

Should be fixed next tML release. (it's coming soon TM)

Thanks for reporting, will take a look at this.

This is on fargo's end. See somewhere previous in my answers

You say that it is on Fargos end he says it is on your end. Could the two of you just talk to each other and figure it out. I don't know how to deal with this since I am not the modder.

You say that it is on Fargos end he says it is on your end. Could the two of you just talk to each other and figure it out. I don't know how to deal with this since I am not the modder.
We already talked, twice. And twice I explained what the issue was, fargo knows what the issue is. Stop trying to tell me it's on my end because no it's not.

Changelogs for v1.3.2.3:

Fixes:
- Improved/fixed mod unload (thanks jopojelly)
- Fixed missing banner assignments (prep for future tml release) (thanks jopojelly)
- Fixed glowmask related errors for servers (thanks Rartrin)
- Bosss Heater of Worlds and Ancient Dragon no longer take knockback
- Now only Ancient dragon head shows in cheat sheet UI and not the other segments
- Fixed Tremor removing a recipe for Super Healing Potion
- Fixed Startrooper not being able to get the name 'Parker' and 'Lambert'
- Fixed Undertaker not being able to get the name 'Spots' and 'Hargon'
- (hopefully:silent changes) Fixed Startrooper and Undertaker allegedly moving in without having killed the required bosses
- Fixed the Glass Potion buff not resetting defense to 0

Other or specific notes:
- I added hooks to tML to allow for custom crit chance. This mean alchemical crit chance will be a thing when tML updates
- Glowmasks now support useStyle 5 (thanks Rartrin)
- Improved the Glass Potion (and buff) tooltip

- Robotic Dead Head and Dead Head
-- Fixed Dead Head accessory not granting throwing crit chance, and not granting alchemical damage and crit chance
-- Fixed Robotic Dead Head accessory nto granting throwing crit chance, and not granting alchemical damage and crit chance
-- Improved the tooltips for both Robotic Dead Head and Dead Head

Motherboard improvements!
The code for Motherboards has been refactored and worked on.
Hopefully this means there are no more multiplayer issues, or at least less. Please let me know if you encounter any.
In addition to improvements, I have repurposed a lot of DD2 event sound effects in the boss fight to really improve on it. (thanks Skiphs for helping!)
You will see for yourself, the additions and changes to both visual and auditive effects during the fight.

- Fight changes
-- Signal drones' AI is improved. They will target a nearby player and home in on them in a grid like fashion. This works together with their attack. Because of this change, the drones themselves have a hefty cooldown for hitting players with a body attack.
-- The laser beams Motherboard shoots in her first phase now more accurately target the player, instead of random places

- Known issues
-- When Motherboard her two super laser beams in phase 2 have a long distance from the ground, it is known that this causes a hit on FPS. Try to fight her closer to the ground to avoid this issue, I hope I will be able to find the cause of this.

There is a bug, is when, i use the banner to summon the globin invasion, but nothing happens, what is the error? also dont works with the martians
[doublepost=1503861020,1503860830][/doublepost]i think i did ask this already, or no? idk

But.. there is a ERROR, when i use the banner to summon the globin invasion, it dont works, and same with the aliens... what happens? that is common?

For some reason I can't get the Glacier biome to genetate on a medium world. It generates fine on a small or large world, so I don't think it's a mod conflict issue.

Mods I'm using:
WorldGenPreviewer
Thorium
Tremor Remastered
Calamity
SacredTools
CosmeticVariety
Crystilium

There is a bug, is when, i use the banner to summon the globin invasion, but nothing happens, what is the error? also dont works with the martians
[doublepost=1503861020,1503860830][/doublepost]i think i did ask this already, or no? idk

But.. there is a ERROR, when i use the banner to summon the globin invasion, it dont works, and same with the aliens... what happens? that is common?

I had the same issue, the problem is that you have currently an invasion going on but it's not showing up. When I disabled the mod and enter the world again I got the message "A goblin army is approaching ....", left, enabled the mod and entered again, and nothing happened. I had to keep it disabled, fight the invasion and then enable it again.
It's quite a problem because you don't know it's happening until you try to summon an invasion manually or you realize there's something wrong with the world. In my case I was in a somewhat fresh world, my guide died and didn't respawn for like 5 or 6 in game days, trying to find a clue about it I read that if there's an invasion going on, no NPC will spawn/respawn, wich made sense since I didn't get any new npcs after the nurse (I had dye, gun, explosives, etc, in my inventory for a while), made a goblin banner, tried to summon the invasion but nothing happened. After a while I found the "solution" that I write up there. Hope this helps!

For some reason I can't get the Glacier biome to genetate on a medium world. It generates fine on a small or large world, so I don't think it's a mod conflict issue.

Mods I'm using:
WorldGenPreviewer
Thorium
Tremor Remastered
Calamity
SacredTools
CosmeticVariety
Crystilium
maybe you dont want the glacier on your world because even when zadum was in the mod he said that glacier walls spreading was fixed and even today the glacier walls continue spreading and the glacier still covers 80% of the snow surface.

I have an issue in which the Desert Princess wasp boss keeps spawning in the Underground jungle after I have killed it no less than three times. This is a major issue for me due to the fact that I want to beat the Golem, but the Princess keeps spawning on me and forcing me to go above to my plantera arena to kill it, hindering progress. Is this an intended feature? I feel that it's some kind of bug if it keeps respawning immediately after I killed it.... The boss instantly respawns after I defeat it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom