Mobile Trojan virus from purchased app in google play store

giakitzz04

Terrarian
Hi! I purchased this game in google play store. Days after playing it, my phone suddenly popped a detection of virus. I opened my antivirus and scanned my mobile (oppo f11 pro), the result showed that my terraria app is infected with trojan virus. (Pls see attached photo) I just want to ask what should i do to prevent this from happening again? Or will i just disregard it? And just keep on playing? Will this harm my gadget?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-06-12-22-23-25-06.png
    Screenshot_2019-06-12-22-23-25-06.png
    262.4 KB · Views: 287
Hi! I purchased this game in google play store. Days after playing it, my phone suddenly popped a detection of virus. I opened my antivirus and scanned my mobile (oppo f11 pro), the result showed that my terraria app is infected with trojan virus. (Pls see attached photo) I just want to ask what should i do to prevent this from happening again? Or will i just disregard it? And just keep on playing? Will this harm my gadget?
Hi there @giakitzz04, I can assure you that if you purchased the official Terraria app from the Google Play store that it does not contain any viruses. I wonder if you have any anti-virus software on your phone that may be giving you a false reading?

Anti-virus does strange things sometimes. It's not perfect and will sometimes draw the wrong conclusions, locking up innocent files in solitary prison.
I've had it happen a bunch of times myself.

See if you can configure your anti-virus to ignore Terraria. You can be certain that Terraria is 100% safe.

Back
Top Bottom