PC Truffle Worm farm HELP

sotoran

Terrarian
I'm trying to create truffle worm farm and dont know why enemies dont want to spawn in here? 1 monster every minute is to little i think. Even with candle and battle potion :/... , could you give me some advices to fix this? ill picture photo in here:
Przechwytywanie.PNG

it is something like this
Przechwytywanie.PNG
it doesn't matter if i kill them, they will probably be spawning again in this connected areas :/ . Dont know what to do...

If you plan on standing right below it like in the first picture, not much of it is spawnable area - enemies (including the truffle worm) only spawn off-screen.

I think they also spawn underground... And your platforms aren't THICC enough to allow them to spawn, worms have a hard time burrowing through 1-block thicc platforms.

InkedPrzechwytywanie_LI.jpg

Dig out where the red is a bit, so that the Mushroom Biome is juuuust barely off-screen, you may need to add some mud and mushroom grass up here as well to make sure you're still in a "Mushroom Biome" to the game, then simply put wooden platforms there (The item, not Wood Blocks) and stand on them, then you should start seeing some enemies.

The second thing I guess I'd do, but won't work as well, if for some reason the first one didn't... Stand over by the Green, and put some platforms right about where the green line is, and move back and forth, you will likely have to kill enemies that aren't even mushroom enemies over by the Purple Underground "Moss" and your Hellevator.

I guess I've had a Truffle Worm "Farm" that worked well, and it had water, however, this makes it more likely for things like Anglers, Goldfish, and Jellyfish to spawn, and the Slimes will all somehow find it.. and while you're there killing all the enemies... bats will find it too.

Last edited:
So i should make a longer hole for them not to stay (me) too close from spawning area, true?
And the second question is to the thicker corridors. 2 blocks will be enough?

So i should make a longer hole for them not to stay (me) too close from spawning area, true?
And the second question is to the thicker corridors. 2 blocks will be enough?
I'm 100% sure that the thickness of the spawning platform does not matter. The issue is that the spawning area for monsters (and critters) is offscreen, so you want as much of that area to be covered with mushroom grass as possible.

your platforms aren't THICC enough to allow them to spawn
I think it would be best if people posting in In-Game Support only offered information that is verifiably true.

Back
Top Bottom