Truth or Dare

Status
Not open for further replies.

repeater13

Terrarian
I play this game on an another forum and it works wonders (I just copypasted the information here from there because I'm lazy and can't explain things really well)

The game: The forum game will consist of rounds of 3 or more players, where each player is given a random mission (Let's focus on the "dare" part...) that was submitted by another player in that round, using the form below. If that player completes the mission, he receives 2 leaderboard points. If the user declines the mission, another person can take his mission in addition to his own and get double points for it (4). However you can't take your own mission, I will not count that. You have up to 48 hours to do your mission.
Lame examples for dares:
- Change your forum name to "x" for 1 day.
- Change your forum profile pic to "x" for 1 day.
- Post seven times a day for two days.

It doesn't have to be forum related or Terraria related, just doable. Try to submit something that you wouldn't want to get.

Rules are here.
After submitting a form, you must post here and approve your submission. This is important to prevent people from using others' names. Type something like "Approving submission."
- Be creative with you submissions, however if it is way too personal or embarrassing/seriously offensive I will have to disqualify it. But don't worry, you will be able to submit again. PM me if you are not sure about your submission.
- You can change your submission before the round begins.
- If the Dare (your mission) requires a prove for doing it, please prove it.
- You can post anything on this thread (Questions, Thoughts) besides game related things.
- Every round will be 48 hours, however you can give missions for up to a week. For example, if someone has to change his PP for a week, I will count it at the end of the second day but I will remove points if I find that he changed his PP afterwards.
- Note that I might change your mission a bit.
- You can claim a skipped mission even if you are not in the current round.

Leaderboard.
N/A.

Round 1 Dare Submission is open. (hyperlink)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom