Trying to make a cycling music box system

GreyScale7287

Steampunker
Help.
I'm trying to make a system that will cycle between music boxes, letting each play for either 30 seconds or a minute. However, the ways I have tried have not worked, and I figured this would be the best place to ask about it.
I attempted doing something similar to my old Cycling Monoliths thread from a long time ago, but either I'm doing it wrong or that design simply doesn't work with multiple timers going for one thing.

Ah, prepare yourself for the wonders of dart traps and teal pressure pads! If you make a path for a dart (45 blocks per second • 30 seconds/4) 340 blocks long and fill it with honey, if you add a teal pressure pad at the end that connects to the boxes and the dart, they will cycle every 30 seconds! Actually, that seems a bit space heavy. Probably best for another dart option:

Make a timer cascade with 10 3-second timers (a timer cascade has a long line of timers that connect to the ones to their left and right) and connect it to a dart trap that immediately hits a pad. The pad toggles the boxes.

Ah, prepare yourself for the wonders of dart traps and teal pressure pads! If you make a path for a dart (45 blocks per second • 30 seconds/4) 340 blocks long and fill it with honey, if you add a teal pressure pad at the end that connects to the boxes and the dart, they will cycle every 30 seconds! Actually, that seems a bit space heavy. Probably best for another dart option:

Make a timer cascade with 10 3-second timers (a timer cascade has a long line of timers that connect to the ones to their left and right) and connect it to a dart trap that immediately hits a pad. The pad toggles the boxes.
Thank you, I completely forgot about the teal pressure plates, do you mind providing some kind of visual for the timer cascade, I'm not quite understanding your description

I had time!
lmpEHCq.png

JvBqUO2.png

Here it is

Back
Top Bottom