Official Twas the Day Before Terraria 1.3....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, the crappy wankfest this thread turned into turned me 100% off of this community. Don't like a stream? Don't friggin watch it. A load of effing whiners.

I'm just waiting til the 30th to play it on my own. I don't even want to see your crying in chats. It's a game, people.
Don't like the community? Don't friggin be in it :^)
Don't need you anyways, especially since you don't comprehend that the reason people are hating on HERO isn't just because of how badly he showed off the game, but because he's just in it for the money and views and it's utterly obvious.

Wow, the crappy wankfest this thread turned into turned me 100% off of this community. Don't like a stream? Don't friggin watch it. A load of effing whiners.

I'm just waiting til the 30th to play it on my own. I don't even want to see your crying in chats. It's a game, people.

Don't like the community? Don't friggin be in it :^)
Don't need you anyways, especially since you don't comprehend that the reason people are hating on HERO isn't just because of how badly he showed off the game, but because he's just in it for the money and views and it's utterly obvious.

This sort of attitude as a whole is really unwelcome here. Daks; please refrain from insulting people, even if you find their antics unpleasant. Microwave, YOU do not get to determine whether Daks is a valid member of this forum; he is perfectly welcome here.

The stream from Hero is kinda disappointing. :(
He keeps trying to kill a Queen Bee since an hour I guess (who want's to see that?) and the chat is for subscribers only. -.-
Makes sense to hold off a Terraria 1.3 Release Stream and to celebrate with your followers only and exclude everyone else..

At least that Pedguin guy seems to be okay, although the chat-spam is strong.

Anyone know what time it will be realised in Australia. Thanks it's much appreciated.

-RESURRECTION NOISES-

T'is I, Ethereal Frost, back in the forums, after way too long. Anyway, I'm not sure what part of Aus you're in, but here in WA it's scheduled to release at 1AM. I guess that means 2AM for central Australia, and 3AM for the east coast.

-RESURRECTION NOISES-

T'is I, Ethereal Frost, back in the forums, after way too long. Anyway, I'm not sure what part of Aus you're in, but here in WA it's scheduled to release at 1AM. I guess that means 2AM for central Australia, and 3AM for the east coast.
Tomorrow?? I'm in Brisbane.

Unless they release a day early, yep. My niece and I are staying up tonight, just in case. She's not a player but I guess the hype spread to her. XD
Okay so there's a chance it will be out in a couple of hours?! But if not WE HAVE TO WAIT LIKE 14 HOURS!!

Okay so there's a chance it will be out in a couple of hours?! But if not WE HAVE TO WAIT LIKE 14 HOURS!!
If my assumptions about timezones are right, early release would be 8 hours away. Scheduled would be 32. Better grab some coffee. :3

HERO isn't exactly popular outside his own fanbase, he's done a number of things, such as corrupting the secondary terraria wiki and abused the modding community.

I was watching him because he was the only one currently up, but now I have Pedguin (not the best, but he seems like a nice guy and seems to actually genuinely enjoy the game), and of course Chippy.

Just because a few people were displeased by how the HERO stream (which was probably the first he'd ever done) turned out does not mean the entire community feels the same way. Saying the entire forum is awful because of three to seven users' opinions is like rating a movie 1 star for it having 3 minutes you didn't like. That being said, I can understand why such a bad taste was left; a few individuals took their opinions well past the point of constructive criticism, resorted to blatant insults, baseless attacks, and completely ruined the refined, civilized tone of the forum.

the release is only 30some hours away. If you really can't wait, just make your character in preparation (assuming they didn't do something to character gen outside of just aesthetics)

This sort of attitude as a whole is really unwelcome here. Daks; please refrain from insulting people, even if you find their antics unpleasant. Microwave, YOU do not get to determine whether Daks is a valid member of this forum; he is perfectly welcome here.
I apologize for acting in that manner, I just care for the community a tad bit too much :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back