Official Twas the Day Before Terraria 1.3....

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was confirmed months ago that Cthulhu will NOT be a boss, ever.

Story time: There's a reason we have to fight his dismembered pieces and not his entire self, it's because something with greater power already scattered his entire body into tiny bits across the world. That's what we have to fight.

Is that a theory? If it isn't, where did you got that information?

Is that a theory? If it isn't, where did you got that information?
It'd be a fun start to a story. A moon god obliterating Cthulhu into tiny bits, a newcomer (created by the power of the Hallow) sent to train them self to become the strongest being in existence on the island where Cthulhu was destroyed, to cleanse the corruption caused by the spilling of Cthulhu's blood and kill all of his followers.

I'm just thinking about it as I go along.

The Destroyer was the hardest part in my Melee-only playthrough. Was using nothing but Titanium Armor and Titanium Trident to beat it, no buffs. q-q

I always found the Destroyer easy, the Twins medium difficulty, (w/discs of course, dunno why anyone would use a weapon other than the discs in melee, lol) and Skeletron Prime hard.

I always found the Destroyer easy, the Twins medium difficulty, (w/discs of course, dunno why anyone would use a weapon other than the discs in melee, lol) and Skeletron Prime hard.
that's how it was back in the old days, the phasesaber make quick work of the destroyer

but nowadays I find Destroyer the hardest and the twins the easiest. I've had times where I would just stand completely still and beat them.

For my melee run I used the Frostbrand and Ice Sickle (because they're easier to farm. I fought The Destroyer last, so I couldn't get light discs) against The Twins and Skeletron Prime. Skeletron Prime is the easiest of the 3 in my opinion, because you can dodge his arms easily and his bombs only explode on contact with blocks, not platforms. The Twins on the other hand, only Spazmatism is hard because of the Cursed Flame breath. Stand too close for an instant and it's really hard to get out of range of that fire, which will kill you really fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom