Mobile Twins

Weapons: (None of these weapons ARE NEEDED but recommended.)
Golden Shower
Megashark
Adamantite/ Titanium Crossbow
Clockwork Assault Rifle
(Melee is not recommended)

Armor:
Mythril/ Orichalcum (Full Set)
Frost Armor (Full Set)
Titanium/ Admantite (Full Set)

Potions:
Greater Healing Potions
Swiftness Potion
Regeneration Potion
Iron Skin Potion
Archery Potion (If using bows/crossbows)
Mana Regeneration Potion (If using magic weapons)
Mana Power Potions (If using magic weapons)
Pumpkin Pie/ Bowl of Soup/ Marshmallow
(WINGS ARE ALMOST NEEDED!!!)

And if you want a challange: use the Shranga. For me it worked.

Also i strongly recommend using a arena, since it can make the fight a lot easier.
(if needed i can post mine)

Sure, that wouldn't hurt, if it's not much trouble. I DO have that bow. I also have light discs and a newly made flamethrower. My armor is good to go. I also have 4 heart statues set up. Should I make my arena long or tall? I saw a guy with a deep arena, and used a gravitation potion to go up and down. He made it look easy. May try that next.

Atm i can't make a screenshot, but it's basicly a sky bridge with 3 block high walls every now and than. Hiding behind those walls will sprotecht you against spazmatizm, while you can still hit him if you have a mushroom spear. For the rest placing a :red: load of campfires, hart lanterns and hart statues will do the trick.

One last tip: try to kill spazmatizm first, and once he's dead go after retanizer. Retanizer in his first form isn't really dangerous, but spazmatizm is.

Atm i can't make a screenshot, but it's basicly a sky bridge with 3 block high walls every now and than. Hiding behind those walls will sprotecht you against spazmatizm, while you can still hit him if you have a mushroom spear. For the rest placing a :red: load of campfires, hart lanterns and hart statues will do the trick.

One last tip: try to kill spazmatizm first, and once he's dead go after retanizer. Retanizer in his first form isn't really dangerous, but spazmatizm is.
Also don't transition both twins to their second form at the same time. Focus on Spazmatasm and kill him before transitioning Retanizer to his second form.

Such a pain in my :red:. If I could keep them from rotating on me, I might be fine. Might need to make my arena bigger.

Here's the latest lol....

I decided to go full on Magic. I get all the weapons made I want, armor equipped and every potion I could possibly use. Here's where it gets good. I decided, for the FIRST time EVER, to pop my potions BEFORE I summon..... Guess what I forgot to make? Yup...... All buffed up and nothing to summon with......:redspin:

Well, one time i came really close to killing them (i already killed spazmatizm and retanizer was in his second form) but for some weird reason i deceided to go melee on retanizer. Worst idea ever... So i flew up to retanizer and i got some hits on him, but i also got im over the sky limit. Guess what happend? He despanwed... After that failure i checked the time, and i had a couple more hours of night left. I nearly died of annoyance...

I don't know what it is, but just when I'm doing good, these damn twins suddenly just blast me..... Gahhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Arena-wise? Or equipment?
My arena is kinda smaller than I expected I would need. It worked for the other bosses. It's 2 tiers. 4 heart statues, about 10 lanterns, 8 camp fires, 4 star statues. Using Orich armor, have a crystal storm, MINIshark(need fins for mega), light discs, couple other do-dads.... I need to start getting some better weapons.

Back
Top Bottom