Mobile Twins

Well, from what I'm reading, in order to have Turle armor, you need Clor Bars. Need a Drax or Pickaxe Axe for that, and it seems one of the souls I need to make one.....is dropped by the twins lol.... I seem to always need something in order to get something haha

Well, from what I'm reading, in order to have Turle armor, you need Clor Bars. Need a Drax or Pickaxe Axe for that, and it seems one of the souls I need to make one.....is dropped by the twins lol.... I seem to always need something in order to get something haha
If you can kill the golem he has a chance to drop the picksaw. best mining tool in the game

True... I forgot about that. I made a setup in the temple which allows me to beat his first form without even taking a hit. Once his head flies off and he starts shooting those flames or whatever, that when he gets me. Just never ready for it. I used The flamethrower through the wall. Need to figure out what strategy to use for his second form now.

i did the same kind of strategy, only i used a Death Sickle. Works perfectly, espacially since the Sickles that thing shoots will stay right around his body and do massive damage.

I know exactly what you are going through right now. I haven't gotten mine either, and i really want it for when Duke FIshron comes...

So all is looking good. Beat the Twins, got my Vampire Knives, got Hallowed armor for now, beat Golem, about to take a second shot at Ocram. I got him this time. He's actually pretty easy, I just fell a little short, and didn't use any pots or anything. Main goal now is to be able to mine Chlorophyte.
[DOUBLEPOST=1447421498,1447420946][/DOUBLEPOST]Ohhhhhhhh also got a Keen Possesed Hatchet and made a True Night's Edge

Weapon:Bat Sceptor
Armor:Specre
Special Accesories:Wings,Mana Flower
OR...
Weapon:Vampire Knives, Terrablade
Armor:Turtle
Special Accesories:Wings

I hope i helped. :D

Yeah, I got the Chlorophyte going now. Gonna farm Golem a few more times for the Picksaw. I got Turtle armor, Vamp Knives, and one Broken Hero Sword away from a Terrablade.

Got my Picksaw... Now I just need to get fragments to make solar tablets(broken hero sword). Them pumpkin moon it is!

Eehh, you cant get solar fragments in mobile... Yeah. It's a pain in the butt. Solar Eclpises have a random chance of happening. You just gotta get lucky. So while you're waiting for that, i suggest you going to the dungeon. If it's good there are new enemies now, one of which is the palladin. And the palladin has a chance of dropping a Palladins Hammer, a insanely strong and quick boomerang thing. With that thing you can do the pumpkin moon even better than the Terra Blade or the Death Sickle.

Weapons: (None of these weapons ARE NEEDED but recommended.)
Golden Shower
Megashark
Adamantite/ Titanium Crossbow
Clockwork Assault Rifle
(Melee is not recommended)

Armor:
Mythril/ Orichalcum (Full Set)
Frost Armor (Full Set)
Titanium/ Admantite (Full Set)

Potions:
Greater Healing Potions
Swiftness Potion
Regeneration Potion
Iron Skin Potion
Archery Potion (If using bows/crossbows)

Mana Regeneration Potion (If using magic weapons)
Mana Power Potions (If using magic weapons)
Pumpkin Pie/ Bowl of Soup/ Marshmallow
(WINGS ARE ALMOST NEEDED!!!)
"melee is not recommended'
that gave me AIDS
the true night's edge is probably the best weapon for fighting the twins, but i beat them with a chlorophyte claymore and full hallowed armor

Back
Top Bottom