tModLoader Ulterraria: Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there, developers!

I just wanted to ask if you do have some news on the 1.2 update. Do you know at least in which month do you release it? BTW I hope The High Tide would be a little less hard and the drops a little better.
I'm so pumped for the 1.2!
Thanks in Advance.

Hey there, developers!

I just wanted to ask if you do have some news on the 1.2 update. Do you know at least in which month do you release it? BTW I hope The High Tide would be a little less hard and the drops a little better.
I'm so pumped for the 1.2!
Thanks in Advance.

Not a clue. Hopefully December. Also, the High Tide was more of a test, to see if it was possible, so we'll be fleshing it out with drops properly in 1.2. Just gonna ask, what do you find hard about it? Helps to get an opinion :)

Not a clue. Hopefully December. Also, the High Tide was more of a test, to see if it was possible, so we'll be fleshing it out with drops properly in 1.2. Just gonna ask, what do you find hard about it? Helps to get an opinion :)

Thanks for replying!
So, in the High Tide the crabs and coral soldier things always get me. I think if they couldn't shoot (or at least not through walls) that would help. I died with 400hp and Molten armor twice and they don't seem to drop items that are good for Harmode unfortunately.
And yeah, I'm just gonna wait for the update and its awesome content :)

Thanks for replying!
So, in the High Tide the crabs and coral soldier things always get me. I think if they couldn't shoot (or at least not through walls) that would help. I died with 400hp and Molten armor twice and they don't seem to drop items that are good for Harmode unfortunately.
And yeah, I'm just gonna wait for the update and its awesome content :)

The crabmen? They only walk... guess we could reduce spawn rate for them? Also, the coral guys are pretty strong, I think I will make their projectiles not penetrate walls, and maybe shoot less. As for the other one, if you have a grappling hook, or rocket boots/wings then you should be set (the charging one) :p

The crabmen? They only walk... guess we could reduce spawn rate for them? Also, the coral guys are pretty strong, I think I will make their projectiles not penetrate walls, and maybe shoot less. As for the other one, if you have a grappling hook, or rocket boots/wings then you should be set (the charging one) :p
it would be good to have them not penetrate walls. when i fought the high tide there were always 20+ projectiles on screen dealing 50 dmg each. the enimies just spawned in holes underground and started to shoot a thousand wall penetrating shots -_-

it would be good to have them not penetrate walls. when i fought the high tide there were always 20+ projectiles on screen dealing 50 dmg each. the enimies just spawned in holes underground and started to shoot a thousand wall penetrating shots -_-

Rightio, then I think making them not penetrate would probably be the best idea. Did notice that during testing of it, wasn't sure how much of a problem it would be, but hey, I didn't do a full run, whilst you guys did. Will add tile collision to those projectiles for 1.2 :)

I like your idea but I don't know where it would fit in the game.
If it were AFTER golem, nobody would bother to fight it and go straight to Moon Lord.
its designed in a way so that it can be fought both before or after the golem, and what it does is that, unless you defeat it, only the basic hardmode dungeon enemies spawn, such as the armored bones and giant cursed skull, all the others will begin spawning once he has been beaten, not to mention its stupidly hard to fight anything beyond plantera without atleast something from the dungeon. its more to make going back to the dungeon more necessary, due to many post-plantera items requiring ectoplasm, which you get from dungeon spirits that are disabled until Specrtum prime is beaten.

its designed in a way so that it can be fought both before or after the golem, and what it does is that, unless you defeat it, only the basic hardmode dungeon enemies spawn, such as the armored bones and giant cursed skull, all the others will begin spawning once he has been beaten, not to mention its stupidly hard to fight anything beyond plantera without atleast something from the dungeon. its more to make going back to the dungeon more necessary, due to many post-plantera items requiring ectoplasm, which you get from dungeon spirits that are disabled until Specrtum prime is beaten.
Make this boss drop either biome keys or biome chest gear; it'd be worthwhile then and eliminate some frustrating grinding. Also, maybe allow him to drop spectre armor so as to reduce the grinding needed to obtain ectoplasm for it. If Spectrum Prime were added with those drops, fighting him would be quite rewarding

Make this boss drop either biome keys or biome chest gear; it'd be worthwhile then and eliminate some frustrating grinding. Also, maybe allow him to drop spectre armor so as to reduce the grinding needed to obtain ectoplasm for it. If Spectrum Prime were added with those drops, fighting him would be quite rewarding
its not made to make the game easier, if anything it adds a little more challenge for you to get passed before getting the dungeon to its default hardmode state,
the fact that i made him so he drops ectoplasm, and has his own unique drops should be rewarding enough.

i understand-ish, a bit of reason to why would help though.
Probably because another skeleton is a rubbish idea. Besides, killing another boss after Plantera to get dungeon mobs spawned? Not happening. You're already pretty strong for the dungeon after defeating Plantera.

Since people seem to want spoilers, and what we're working on right now is something big that we'd rather not spoil so soon, tangible spoilers might not be possible, so here's a stupid obscure spoiler that doesn't really spoil anything but hints to certain things. Also, there might be some other hints relating to this image, but not in the image itself. You just might need to stretch a little bit. If you can figure things out, actual spoilers might come soon.
Since Adam Handed A Red ApplehgpsSx2.png
I Met Great Unclean Rats/

i get the feeling you were referring to the IMGUR... to be honest i dont even know what that is, but i just remembered the name of it only.

All-Items map has finally arrived!

Simply because the wiki probably won't be finished for a long time and will eventually fall behind. So we'll leave it for you to test items yourself!
Every update it will take a little bit of time for it to update.

It seems skeletron on expert always have one hand with the prefixe blessed so it make unable to kill without taking item from hardmode

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom