• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tModLoader Ulterraria: Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fortune

Skeletron Prime
Bug, I think. When I drink Grog it isnt consumed? As in I get the effects and stuff but i still have the grog. So basically infinite grog.

RushOfCold

Spazmatism
Hey, everyone.
Just wanted to let you all know, 1.2 progress is going all fine and well, however @Boffin has grown tired and needs someone to code for him as of now, and code alongside him when he's taken his break. If you guys didn't know, @BaumProductions was going to do a playthrough on this when 1.2 releases, however we do not have a lot of time to do so. (only a few weeks)
This is kind of a big deal for us, and well, he's been waiting for at least a year or longer to play it on youtube.

If you can do some good code, and know standalone (Tmod works too.. i guess), then please either post here or toss me a message.
Thank you in advance.

gehrigp29

Skeletron Prime
Hey, everyone.
Just wanted to let you all know, 1.2 progress is going all fine and well, however @Boffin has grown tired and needs someone to code for him as of now, and code alongside him when he's taken his break. If you guys didn't know, @BaumProductions was going to do a playthrough on this when 1.2 releases, however we do not have a lot of time to do so. (only a few weeks)
This is kind of a big deal for us, and well, he's been waiting for at least a year or longer to play it on youtube.

If you can do some good code, and know standalone (Tmod works too.. i guess), then please either post here or toss me a message.
Thank you in advance.
Any idea as to where I should get started for modding because I can't find anytthing

gehrigp29

Skeletron Prime
I wish there were the crimson weapon equvalents already implemented because I'm too lazzy to make a corruption world just to get the cursed expulsor

Fortune

Skeletron Prime
A weird reccomendation, being able to turn essenses into different essences. example : 10 strength essence equal 1 imperial essence and vise versa, keep getting imperial essence instead of strength ;c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom