tAPI Ulterraria

Should I reveal all planned content for future releases?

• Yeah, I don't like secrets! D:<

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • No.. I want to be surprised.. :3

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And now for one of the top-end summons (presumably all the spoilers on page 28 are pre-ultimate mode):

The Santa-NK2, built to use less resources, more mobile, and deactivating the excess weapons. They still left the other weapons as old shells because they look cool. As they were cheaper to produce per unit, it was favored over the Santa-NK1, which was a huge waste of resources, as it was easily damaged. The Santa-NK2 is more durable, so it can withstand harsh environments and receive more damage. But enough of the back-story (which was unnecessary), time for the sprite:

ObFwovX.png

Hardmode Dungeon.
I think it will be the final upgrade to the Skeletor armor, along with making it a rare drop from the Necromancers. ;)

More.. weird looking.
Also, the Necromancer armor might be one of your new temporary summoner armors!
Also we might be adding other dungeon armor like Diabolist Robes, Caster Robes, Paladin Suits, Blue, Hell, and Rusty armored Suits, and Master Ninja armor from the Bone Lee.

I think I'd be interested in help coding this mod, I'm not super good, but I'm pretty familiar with tAPI and have made little mods before and would love to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom