Items Ultimate Boots!

Savage_God

Terrarian
I'm sick of having 2 slots taken up by my boots! (Frostspark/Lava Waders) I think there should be a combination of the two. I suggest the name would be ATB (All Terrain Boots-credit to shobiwan77 for the name). The sprite could look like this:
2aahtas.jpg

Crafting:
x1
Frostspark_Boots.png
Frostspark Boots
x1
Lava_Waders.png
Lava Waders
At:
Tinkerer%27s_Workshop_%28placed%29.png
Tinkerer's Workshop

Last edited:
It's been said that they are too overpowered to exist, and I'd agree with that, in fact Lava Waders alone are already very powerful, why make them and frostspark boots take less space?

It's been said that they are too overpowered to exist, and I'd agree with that, in fact Lava Waders alone are already very powerful, why make them and frostspark boots take less space?
Because Lava Waders are basically a weaker equivalent to Water Walking Potion and Obsidianskin Potion.

For that reason, I don't think a combo of the boots would be overpowered.

Because Lava Waders are basically a weaker equivalent to Water Walking Potion and Obsidianskin Potion.

For that reason, I don't think a combo of the boots would be overpowered.
I believe obsidian skin does not protect from block related fire
but not like many people usually come into contact with burning blocks by the time they have the Frost Spark Boots

I believe obsidian skin does not protect from block related fire
but not like many people usually come into contact with burning blocks by the time they have the Frost Spark Boots
It does, it behaves just like the obsidian skull and lava charm, except it lasts for the duration of the buff than just 7 seconds. And the water walking potion acts just like the water walking boots. You're actually more powerful using Frostpark Boots with the two potions than using a combination of the two boots if they ever become tinkerable. It wouldn't be "OP," just convenient.

Moon Shell and Celestial Stone (or something) is good enough and they merge it into one thing. Don't see any problem with the boots combining.

And besides would you wear 2 different boots outside?

I'd love to have this idea added. I've thought this forever and I bet a bunch of others have too. Although, not trying to be rude, "Ultimate Footies" sounds like something you would put on a baby:). Maybe have them called like "All Terrain Boots", "Combat Boots", "Army Boots" or something to that extent. Actually ATB might be the best, having it be "All Terrain Boots" like ATV for "All Terrain Vehicle". Here are two sprite ideas I had for it:
ojm9UTF.png
or
BAsWmXM.png
not sure if the fire looks good or not.

Last edited:
I'd love to have this idea added. I've thought this forever and I bet a bunch of others have too. Although, not trying to be rude, "Ultimate Footies" sounds like something you would put on a baby:). Maybe have them called like "All Terrain Boots", "Combat Boots", "Army Boots" or something to that extent. Actually ATB might be the best, having it be "All Terrain Boots" like ATV for "All Terrain Vehicle". Here are two sprite ideas I had for it:
ojm9UTF.png
or
BAsWmXM.png
not sure if the fire looks good or not.

Thanks for even making a sprite! I think your names were way better than my weird suggestion, Maybe "Legendary Boots"?

I would like to suggest the name of Terrarilands. (Could potentially be referencing the Boot brand "Timberlands" :naughty:)

Thanks for even making a sprite! I think your names were way better than my weird suggestion, Maybe "Legendary Boots"?

Thanks, you can use the sprites if you want, and a crafting recipe to make it look more official. People tend to like suggestions more if they have sprites.

Thanks, you can use the sprites if you want, and a crafting recipe to make it look more official. People tend to like suggestions more if they have sprites.
Just curious, how do you make the sprites or the pictures of items on crafting recipes? I'm new so I don't know. Thanks!

I get the sprites from the Terraria Wiki. For example, here are the links to both the Boots and the Lava Waders:
FSprk: https://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/terraria.wiki.gg/1/19/Frostspark_Boots.png
LWdrs: https://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/terraria.wiki.gg/1/1a/Lava_Waders.png

Here's also the links to the boot sprites I made:
http://i.imgur.com/ojm9UTF.png
http://i.imgur.com/BAsWmXM.png

Just press the insert picture button and paste the link into the spot. Press insert and you're all good.
Again, thanks! What program do you use to make your own sprites?

Back
Top Bottom