Builds Ultimate builds album

Incredible stuff @Lady Forestia. It’s a real treat to look these over.

I think it would be great to have all your builds in one thread - much easier for your fans to view. Would you like me to combine them all, and then it can be titled something like “Lady Forestia’s Builds”?

Last edited:

I think it would be great to have all your builds in one thread - much easier for your fans to view. Would you like me to combine them all, and then it can be titled something like “Lady Forestia’s Builds”?
Sure. Sorry I hope I didn't spam the feed with those 3 threads 😅😅 As for posting all my builds; there is over 500 screenshots if not more so I guess I will have to choose carefully and name that thread the ultimate album 🙂👍

Also yes, combining them all would be great. Maybe I should add some of my PC builds before the combination 🙂

Also yes, combining them all would be great. Maybe I should add some of my PC builds before the combination 🙂
Great! I've got all threads combined now. When you're ready, you can rename the thread any time using the three dots next to the Watch/Unwatch button.
1688577848643.png

hello, is it ok if i ask for your vanity set? i have a build in my world where i showcase a few community members and youtubers using their vanity sets as display, and i was hoping you wouldnt mind being added in there, i can link you to my thread for more context if you like. :)

hello, is it ok if i ask for your vanity set? i have a build in my world where i showcase a few community members and youtubers using their vanity sets as display, and i was hoping you wouldnt mind being added in there, i can link you to my thread for more context if you like. :)
My vanity set is the mermaid outfit obtained from the angler🙂

Back
Top Bottom