Xbox 360 Ultra Rare items

LapLasagna

Plantera
As the title implies, I am in the market for some end game equipment and more. Angler rewards, Frost and Pumpkin Moon rarities aswell. If you have any that you don't mind trading for send me a reply with what you have and we'll go from there. Thanks in advance!

Edit: couldn't delete the thread title, noticed it was frowned upon for dev items. Sorry.

Last edited:
As the title implies, I am in the market for some end game equipment and more. Angler rewards, Frost and Pumpkin Moon rarities aswell. If you have any that you don't mind trading for send me a reply with what you have and we'll go from there. Thanks in advance!

Edit: couldn't delete the thread title, noticed it was frowned upon for dev items. Sorry.
Hi @LapLasagna, since you seemed that you wanted your title changed, I edited it to just include "Ultra Rare Items" and took out the reference to Dev items. Next time, if you'd like to rename your title you can click Report on your post and let us know what you'd like it renamed to be. :) Thanks for understanding the rules about Dev items in regards to the console versions. Welcome to the forums.

Back
Top Bottom