Weapons & Equip un-nerf the Fetid Baghnakhs

Kardfogu

Steampunker
There was a silly stupid weapon several players found out to be useful in extremely specific and rare occasions.
It was fun.

Here comes the rant:
Relogic HQ: WARNING! RED ALERT! The players of Terraria have unauthorized FUN!
Solution: nerf a novelty item into oblivion. This feels like Relogic was envy of our fun and they just had to do something against us having fun.
We're not supposed to have fun, our job is to grind away farming baits and sit silently at the side of an artificial lake clicking our lives away. Fun is not part of our job description.

I want to introduce my little sister to this game, but everything that was fun was streamlined into a boring stream-of-the-same and Relogic did everything in their power to eliminate any fun that doesn't fit into this streamlined experience. Someone, anyone, please someone restore this item back. I know I can't trust Relogic with this, It's dead obvious, we need that tModLoader FAST, but until then, how do we revert this?

Basically cheesing bosses that are supposed to be hard in minutes is NOT how you are meant to play Terraria. That's why it's good the Fetid Baghnakhs were nerfed.
Terraria is a sandbox game. Are you my mother to tell me how to play it? Can I go out with the other kids to play football? I ate all the veggies mom! Please mom.
The entire game is designed to be cheesable pretty much. That's how it even survived so far. Hoiks are not fixxed, because it would ruin the fun of so many people, it would hurt the game.
If I was supposed to play the game the way YOU mean it Mom, then I couldn't mine the blocks and there would be a static unchangeable space, I wouldn't have access to wires and so on and so on.

Then again, what bosses are you talking about? Plural? There is literally only one boss you can effectively cheese using a melee weapon that has a range of 1 block. The rest just won't die or will kill you through sheer overwhelming numbers. That's not a plural. That's called a BOSS. Not bosses.
Then again, cheesing Plantera that way is harder than killing Plantera the regular way and requires much better gear than just going at it in a regular arena.

Then again, cheesing the Moon Lord is okay I guess. With the new accessories some people have already facatanked For the Worthy Master Moon Lord already.
That's okay I guess.
The novelty weapon only usable against a single boss and in general being just a fun gimmick is not okay and needs to be nerfed. Cheesing the last boss by facetanking it is totally fine.

Why is it good that a fun little weapon got nerfed while everything else is broken anyways? Why that? Why are you so hellbent on nerfing novelty items. Do you feel some sort of happiness if you see someone else's fun ruined, does that make you happy? My grandmother is dead. Hope that makes you happier. You seem to be the guy who just enjoys that.

Plantera is a free kill though, even without OP minecart loops.

What does that even mean? I've seen you say the same thing about Queen Bee in a post about using Finch Staff in Master For the Worthy. They aren't "free fights". They're "Boss Fights". Meant to be difficult until you beat them, unlocking better gear to come back and farm them with, making them easier. Plantera, specifically, is required for progression, unlocking the Jungle Temple. Shouldn't be classified as a "free kill". Queen Bee unlocks summoner-specific armor, and beenades which are almost universally used to kill WoF. Shouldn't be "free" or easy.

Terraria is a sandbox game. Are you my mother to tell me how to play it?

No one is telling you how to play the game. Play it any way you want. However, every developer of games has a specific vision of what they want their game to be when they set out to design it. So, the changes they made were done to bring certain over-abused aspects back in line with their vision and the natural progression of your character. I respect that, and doesn't change my enjoyment of this amazing game.

The entire game is designed to be cheesable pretty much. That's how it even survived so far.

Nope. The game is awesome, with an amazing progression system that takes you from a lowly noob that can barely jump or kill a slime, to a godly hero that can use wings, and fly around in UFO's while shooting guns that fire rockets or items that can send an army of minions that do your killing for you. Just the movement alone in this game feels so good, and the adrenaline spike you get from beating a hard boss. Watch some of Badger's streams, and you'll hear him talk about how he loves the movement in this game. He even said in his latest Master Mode Hardcore stream that he'll be making content for at least another five years because of this update alone. All of those reasons are why this game "...even survived so far" and why people are STILL playing it today. Not because of cheese.

Then again, cheesing the Moon Lord is okay I guess. With the new accessories some people have already facatanked For the Worthy Master Moon Lord already.

Using accessories to make your character that tough as intended by their design, isn't "cheese". The Baghnakhs were never intended to be that powerful, so they changed it. And I like the change. It's still a fun, powerful weapon without being able to abuse a boss fight in under a minute.

My grandmother is dead. Hope that makes you happier. You seem to be the guy who just enjoys that.

That comment is just uncalled for. It's a whole lot of character assassination simply because he said bosses shouldn't be easy. Basically, this whole post is one big temper tantrum because you can't use ONE weapon in a game full of hundreds of weapons the way you want to.

Basically cheesing bosses that are supposed to be hard in minutes is NOT how you are meant to play Terraria. That's why it's good the Fetid Baghnakhs were nerfed.
I agree with you. When I first played a world on Terraria 1.3, I was able to just sit and tank Skeletron Prime, but I still beat him. I remember doing this with the Twins and the Destroyer too (this was with pre-Plantera gear). I think the Fetid Baghnakhs still have great utility in the right situations, just like any other weapon and if you can make things work as a player.

I don't think the nerf hurts the game, if anything it makes you play the game as intended and you can enjoy that period of the game for a longer time.

That comment is just uncalled for. It's a whole lot of character assassination simply because he said bosses shouldn't be easy. Basically, this whole post is one big temper tantrum because you can't use ONE weapon in a game full of hundreds of weapons the way you want to.
Nahh, he said he likes that other people's silly fun is ruined. That kind of character does his own assassination.

an amazing progression system that
Start the game. Have copper pickaxe. Mine iron ore. Great success, you have gained the ability to beat every single boss in this game without taking damage.
Amazing progression system I should follow, right?
Terraria is not linear. Never was, never will be and that's the only strength Terraria has among the growing indie platformers: sandbox gameplay.

What does that even mean? I've seen you say the same thing about Queen Bee in a post about using Finch Staff in Master For the Worthy. They aren't "free fights". They're "Boss Fights". Meant to be difficult until you beat them, unlocking better gear to come back and farm them with, making them easier. Plantera, specifically, is required for progression, unlocking the Jungle Temple. Shouldn't be classified as a "free kill". Queen Bee unlocks summoner-specific armor, and beenades which are almost universally used to kill WoF. Shouldn't be "free" or easy.
So cute. Believes in hard bossfights in Terraria. Yes-yes, just keep believing and never ever search Terraria on youtube. It would ruin your dream.

No one is telling you how to play the game. Play it any way you want. However, every developer of games has a specific vision of what they want their game to be when they set out to design it. So, the changes they made were done to bring certain over-abused aspects back in line with their vision and the natural progression of your character. I respect that, and doesn't change my enjoyment of this amazing game.
That vision is quite inconsistent tho and changes every single day. Terraria has a really rough development where everything is designed to be useful upon release and the next major patch nerfs it so that the next favourite toy of the devs gets some use. Except Last Prism, the devs love Last Prism.

Using accessories to make your character that tough as intended by their design, isn't "cheese". The Baghnakhs were never intended to be that powerful, so they changed it. And I like the change. It's still a fun, powerful weapon without being able to abuse a boss fight in under a minute.
Intended. The Moon Lord was prepared against all sorts of facetanking upon launch, it can even deny heal from lifesteal - back then lifesteal was the meta - and now people just facetank the poor thing. It was a boss designed to tear you apart if you don't dodge its attacks. It was never intended and Redigit introduced all new mechanics just to combat facetanking in the game. Now look at the new Moon Lord strategies that people pull off. Which isn't bad, but I'm 100% sure Red's going to be mad when he finds out how strong the Frozen Shield is.

I agree with you. When I first played a world on Terraria 1.3, I was able to just sit and tank Skeletron Prime, but I still beat him. I remember doing this with the Twins and the Destroyer too (this was with pre-Plantera gear). I think the Fetid Baghnakhs still have great utility in the right situations, just like any other weapon and if you can make things work as a player.

I don't think the nerf hurts the game, if anything it makes you play the game as intended and you can enjoy that period of the game for a longer time.
Intended. Yeah, intended Plantera kills. Ever seen a tunnel in the jungle with 2 teleporters at both ends? Just asking.
It really pains me, but I have this secret I have to share with you: Terraria is a sandbox game. There is no intended way to play it. Sandbox and "intended" doesn't match well, Starbound tried that by static boss arenas and strictly generated worlds. We all know how much fun Starbound is.
Then again, define me what is "intended" with Plantera? How do you define cheating?
  • Is it cheating if I excavate the entire jungle and put back just enough jungle grass so that Plantera won't enrage?
  • Is it cheating if I do the exact opposite and fill up the jungle so I can't be hit by most projectiles and I hit Plantera through blocks?
  • Is it cheating if I build a minecart track? It's part of the "progression" the moment you start as you can mine Iron Ore by the very first pickaxe!
  • Is it cheating if people use teleporters and minions? Not my style, but we DO have access to that!
  • Is it cheating if I use the Rod of Discord?
  • Is it cheating if I use Hoiks? I definitely hate hoiks, but people do insane things with it and I'd never take that away from them. It's their fun, it is silly, it's good for a laugh.
All of these are ways to cheese Plantera. Then again, if I don't mine a single block in the jungle, chances are, I can't even fight Plantera, the bulb will be in a part where I can't go without mining or using the Rod of Discord. See? No intended way to do this. There is none. These are all part of that so called glorious progression and half of these methods makes it impossible to take damage during the fight. I can't see a way that is intended, not a single one, there are dozens of ways to increase your chances, hundreds of more to make it harder for yourself. None of the items in the game have an "intended" label. There are options. You can do you. You can try out your own way of things.

Ruining Fetid Baghnaks doesn't make Plantera less cheesable in the end. You can't deny this. It's a fact. Since minecarts and teleporters, nothing is safe from being cheesed. Not even the dungeon guardian.
(Do you remember the Dungeon Guardian? We were supposed to fear it, not kill it. Now people 1hit kill the poor thing through various exploits and, it is actually fun watching how the large youtubers find more and more ways to spawnkill everything in the game.)
It just removes one style of gameplay, removes options, one that was particularly fun and silly. They just removed the option of going into "actual melee" against anything.
Challange me. I just wrote down half a dozen ways to cheese Plantera without much effort, which one of these is sillier, funnier than Fetid Baghnaks was?
None of them. It was the silliest of the bunch. It was really stupid and unexpected that it could do anything at all, but it worked. That was the punchline of the joke.

If anything, Terraria needs to embrace the silly it can do instead of trying to root it out of the game.
That was the statement of defense.

Last edited:
Wasn't it also nerfed to make the psycho knife better cos I think it was supposed to better cos U generally get it later game
The Psycho Knife also gains decreased attack speed stats. 33% of any melee speed bonus you have.
The new Psycho Knife is basically a nerfed version of the Fetid Baghnaks and the Fetid Baghnaks is like an ultranerfed version of itself.

The Psycho Knife also gains decreased attack speed stats. 33% of any melee speed bonus you have.
The new Psycho Knife is basically a nerfed version of the Fetid Baghnaks and the Fetid Baghnaks is like an ultranerfed version of itself.
So it's a loose loose fun

If it gets un-nerfed, it would probably outclass Starlight (which is a post-Plantera melee weapon), which is obviously stronger than Fetid Baghnakhs (...?). I think it is a good decision to nerf Fetid Baghnakhs.

i dont know what am i doing

If it gets un-nerfed, it would probably outclass Starlight (which is a post-Plantera melee weapon), which is obviously stronger than Fetid Baghnakhs (...?). I think it is a good decision to nerf Fetid Baghnakhs.

i dont know what am i doing
Yet show me someone who uses the Starlight for any other reason than cosplaying ingame. It is pretty for sure and I love the design, but 1k DPS in my face is never going to cut it in hardmode.

Here's an interesting fact: even after being nerfed, the Fetid Baghnakhs still has the highest single-target DPS of any pre-mech weapon besides the Coin Gun.
That is probably true, but it literally does it at the range of 1 block which is at best unrealistic to achieve against anything besides Plantera and the Destroyer. One of them being segmented and weak against AoE, the other being the only single target bossfight that goes in-your-face. I believe being a weapon that requires an extremely specific setup to be useful for even a single bossfight (that is otherwise cheesed by 2 teleporters in general) shouldn't end up nerfed.
They could have moved it further down the "progress", but that wouldn't make any sense either.

The Fetid Baghnaks has never seen much use.
Especially not on Master where even slimes end up doing astronomical damages on contact.

It's fine if you think the weapon's nerf should be reverted, but there is no need to insult me because I thought ONE weapon should stay nerfed. Saying that I find it fun that your grandma died (Which I absolutely do not) over the fact I think that a single weapon in an indie game should stay having the same damage as they are now is very stupid.

This feedback page has gone from a simple opinion to an all out war of cyber bullying *coughs Kardfogu* and I think this entire feedback page should just be taken down to avoid any more arguments. Kardfogu, you are going crazy over a simple nerf that I (at certain times) get a little sad over. But that is no reason to start shoving words in other people’s mouths. I just thing you should give up and accept the fact that it won’t be un-nerfed and just remove this feedback page.

This feedback page has gone from a simple opinion to an all out war of cyber bullying *coughs Kardfogu* and I think this entire feedback page should just be taken down to avoid any more arguments. Kardfogu, you are going crazy over a simple nerf that I (at certain times) get a little sad over. But that is no reason to start shoving words in other people’s mouths. I just thing you should give up and accept the fact that it won’t be un-nerfed and just remove this feedback page.
I kind of already did.
I'm overflowing with sarcasm, if a moderator wants to close this. Fine. Do it.
Yet after that line people were interested in an actual discussion.
Not just going "haha guy got stuff nerfed, he not happy me happy" level of thinking, but some constructive ideas. Not much. But at least something. In the end I agree that the original Fetid Baghnaks could be thrown after the mech bosses for sure. There was a bit of actual discussion, some people considered that in the current "balance" - or the absolute bloody lack of balance - the Fetid Baghnakhs was one of the weakest contenders for anything.
Then again, cyber bullying? You call this cyber bullying? What are we, snowflakes? Seriously, if people can't eat up some sarcasm online they are going to be thorn into shreds at their workplace. Read it again, there was not a single vulgar insult and I didn't send him anywhere - I was thinking about it tho (; - if we go down this road and every single one of us acts ultra-nice always, trigger warnings will be required for everything. Stop being TOO nice. Just have your own style, give it some spice if you must and NEVER EVER tell anyone to die. Dark humour - except my grandma is actually dead - isn't supposed to be a trigger, if it is, we must grow up as a society.

I'm of course, not trying to silence your opinion. Tho cyber bullying is a lot off-topic, I'm listening to your view about this.

So far we agree on one thing: Relogic doesn't give a damn about stuff the players want and they won't break their back about it.
It took them 5 years to add 8 damage to the SDMG, decrease the ammo consumption a bit and replace that disgrace called Celebration. Ranged gameplay is still insanely lacking, at several departments, but at least bows start to do some damage now...

Conclusion: I'm hyped about that TModLoader and the very day it updates to 1.4 I'm going to create a mod.

Intended. Yeah, intended Plantera kills. Ever seen a tunnel in the jungle with 2 teleporters at both ends? Just asking.
It really pains me, but I have this secret I have to share with you: Terraria is a sandbox game. There is no intended way to play it. Sandbox and "intended" doesn't match well, Starbound tried that by static boss arenas and strictly generated worlds. We all know how much fun Starbound is.
Then again, define me what is "intended" with Plantera? How do you define cheating?
  • Is it cheating if I excavate the entire jungle and put back just enough jungle grass so that Plantera won't enrage?
  • Is it cheating if I do the exact opposite and fill up the jungle so I can't be hit by most projectiles and I hit Plantera through blocks?
  • Is it cheating if I build a minecart track? It's part of the "progression" the moment you start as you can mine Iron Ore by the very first pickaxe!
  • Is it cheating if people use teleporters and minions? Not my style, but we DO have access to that!
  • Is it cheating if I use the Rod of Discord?
  • Is it cheating if I use Hoiks? I definitely hate hoiks, but people do insane things with it and I'd never take that away from them. It's their fun, it is silly, it's good for a laugh.
All of these are ways to cheese Plantera. Then again, if I don't mine a single block in the jungle, chances are, I can't even fight Plantera, the bulb will be in a part where I can't go without mining or using the Rod of Discord. See? No intended way to do this. There is none. These are all part of that so called glorious progression and half of these methods makes it impossible to take damage during the fight. I can't see a way that is intended, not a single one, there are dozens of ways to increase your chances, hundreds of more to make it harder for yourself. None of the items in the game have an "intended" label. There are options. You can do you. You can try out your own way of things.

Ruining Fetid Baghnaks doesn't make Plantera less cheesable in the end. You can't deny this. It's a fact. Since minecarts and teleporters, nothing is safe from being cheesed. Not even the dungeon guardian.
(Do you remember the Dungeon Guardian? We were supposed to fear it, not kill it. Now people 1hit kill the poor thing through various exploits and, it is actually fun watching how the large youtubers find more and more ways to spawnkill everything in the game.)
It just removes one style of gameplay, removes options, one that was particularly fun and silly. They just removed the option of going into "actual melee" against anything.
Challange me. I just wrote down half a dozen ways to cheese Plantera without much effort, which one of these is sillier, funnier than Fetid Baghnaks was?
None of them. It was the silliest of the bunch. It was really stupid and unexpected that it could do anything at all, but it worked. That was the punchline of the joke.

If anything, Terraria needs to embrace the silly it can do instead of trying to root it out of the game.
That was the statement of defense.
I understand what you say, I agree there are many ways to play and beat a boss. Whether you consider it "cheese", "cheating", or not, the methods you propose are up to player of how you or anyone chooses to play the game.

To clarify what I mean about "intended", I meant it in the sense that the developers of the game had in mind a progression system. Is this progression system perfect, no, there's several people who can beat bosses on their first night, completely skip or easily get through parts of the progression system. But it's still up to the player whether they want to follow the progression system or do their own thing.

My guess is that the developers nerfed weapons like the Fetid Baghnaks, because they didn't want to tamper with the current progression system that the developers had "finished" since Terraria 1.3. There's many people who enjoy the progression system the way the developers had in mind, and there are people who enjoy not using specific methods to beat a boss, just like how there's people who enjoy the opposite. At the end of the day it's just up to the player. Even though you could just decide not to use the item or strategy on something, perhaps the developers wanted to encourage a specific way to play the game in line with the progression system (just my guess on it).

If you don't like that specific weapons or items were nerfed, maybe you could download a specific mod that rectifies the issue you have? Just a suggestion that could help you?

If you don't like that specific weapons or items were nerfed, maybe you could download a specific mod that rectifies the issue you have? Just a suggestion that could help you?
Long story short. Once TModLoader catches up to 1.4, I'm sure people will flood the community with un-nerfing mods and I'm going to be on that band wagon. (Tho my mod will nerf the Last Prism, for obvious reasons, if you look into MY background and posts in the past, you can see I'm not against actual balance where it could happen.)
The thing is, poor Fetid got nerfed for a stupid reason in a stupid way. The poor thing wasn't even borderline useful, it was a joke weapon and now it's a bad joke weapon as it just, doesn't do the joke part anymore, the stupid fast attack speed thing it did have.

In regard of the progression system, trying to force that progression system on people is actually the way to limit the player and make subsequent playthroughs less exciting due to having less options, less fun and less stuff to explore and show your friends. I remember when I have gone crazy and started a summoner multiplayer playthrough. When my friend realized how strong the Reaver Shark was, we were laughing. Good moments. That's what these nerfs ruin. The silly moments. When you actually have FUN.

The nerf on the Reaver Shark was one of these no brain moments too. That nerf along with the crates just destroyed fishing altogether, to the point I'm actually happy. Now I can ignore the Angler and his stupid quests and the whole braindead fishing minigame. Relogic pretty much shot themselves in the leg by killing one of the "major" features in their game, but face it. Terraria's implementation of fishing is neither exciting or relaxing, it's a mix of worst of both worlds: everything trying to kill you when you try to relax is annoying, but watching a bobber between mobs is boring to the point it can make people fall asleep.
Not many people gonna say: "Too bad fishing is dead now, I liked it."
More people gonna say: "Too bad Reaver Shark is nerfed, I can't access early game imps through a tedious defensive playthrough that is painfully slow to pull off."
I still enjoy building beautiful ponds in my worlds.
I just don't fish in them anymore, since there is no point to do so.
Note that the fishing information accessories in the current state of the game are useless - since high profile fishing is useless, duh - and thus I can totally skip acquiring the Cell Phone pre-hardmode. Other changes like Journey mode also punched nails in that coffin. Master worlds died the same day they got released, I can always just play a Journey world in Master difficulty and duplicate all the fish after catching some sample. No more sleeping in front of my computer, Journey is the way to go. (Like yes, I can literally fall asleep during fishing, it is just as exciting as watching paint dry.)
If we are talking about mods, the same mod I plan to make also does an interesting twist: adds all the information accessories locked beyond fishing quests to be obtainable from the Travelling Merchant. That way the poor Angler can remain in his caged locked up in the Underworld, never to see the light of the sun or feel the breeze of the ocean ever again...

I'll have a lot to do for sure...
(Look at that I can solve dozens and hundreds of the game's broken mechanics I just need TModLoader for 1.4 out and a book to learn whatever programming language it uses.)

I am a sarcastic as... ...can I call myself an something? Or is it not okay? Is it cyber bullying myself if I call myself something? Not sure about it. Whatever. I didn't use the actual word to describe myself. The hint is probably vulgar in a way of itself.
Anyways. I'm a generally helpful person with surprisingly dark humour, overwhelming sarcasm and an ego to match all my bad habits, but I also have a perfectionist view on things. Everyone does mistakes, the way one treats those mistakes can be a mistake itself. Nerfing and buffing is often a way to admit that one did a mistake. Nerfing and buffing the wrong feature is often an even worse mistake. (I'm looking at you, Hearthstone, you unbalanced mess, I'm looking at you.)
That said, you can't fix silly, you can only embrace silly. If you don't embrace silly when you do silly by accident, you're not developing a game, but policing people.

Last edited:
Long story short. Once TModLoader catches up to 1.4, I'm sure people will flood the community with un-nerfing mods and I'm going to be on that band wagon. (Tho my mod will nerf the Last Prism, for obvious reasons, if you look into MY background and posts in the past, you can see I'm not against actual balance where it could happen.)
The thing is, poor Fetid got nerfed for a stupid reason in a stupid way. The poor thing wasn't even borderline useful, it was a joke weapon and now it's a bad joke weapon as it just, doesn't do the joke part anymore, the stupid fast attack speed thing it did have.

In regard of the progression system, trying to force that progression system on people is actually the way to limit the player and make subsequent playthroughs less exciting due to having less options, less fun and less stuff to explore and show your friends. I remember when I have gone crazy and started a summoner multiplayer playthrough. When my friend realized how strong the Reaver Shark was, we were laughing. Good moments. That's what these nerfs ruin. The silly moments. When you actually have FUN.

The nerf on the Reaver Shark was one of these no brain moments too. That nerf along with the crates just destroyed fishing altogether, to the point I'm actually happy. Now I can ignore the Angler and his stupid quests and the whole braindead fishing minigame. Relogic pretty much shot themselves in the leg by killing one of the "major" features in their game, but face it. Terraria's implementation of fishing is neither exciting or relaxing, it's a mix of worst of both worlds: everything trying to kill you when you try to relax is annoying, but watching a bobber between mobs is boring to the point it can make people fall asleep.
Not many people gonna say: "Too bad fishing is dead now, I liked it."
More people gonna say: "Too bad Reaver Shark is nerfed, I can't access early game imps through a tedious defensive playthrough that is painfully slow to pull off."
I still enjoy building beautiful ponds in my worlds.
I just don't fish in them anymore, since there is no point to do so.
Note that the fishing information accessories in the current state of the game are useless - since high profile fishing is useless, duh - and thus I can totally skip acquiring the Cell Phone pre-hardmode. Other changes like Journey mode also punched nails in that coffin. Master worlds died the same day they got released, I can always just play a Journey world in Master difficulty and duplicate all the fish after catching some sample. No more sleeping in front of my computer, Journey is the way to go. (Like yes, I can literally fall asleep during fishing, it is just as exciting as watching paint dry.)
If we are talking about mods, the same mod I plan to make also does an interesting twist: adds all the information accessories locked beyond fishing quests to be obtainable from the Travelling Merchant. That way the poor Angler can remain in his caged locked up in the Underworld, never to see the light of the sun or feel the breeze of the ocean ever again...

I'll have a lot to do for sure...
(Look at that I can solve dozens and hundreds of the game's broken mechanics I just need TModLoader for 1.4 out and a book to learn whatever programming language it uses.)

I am a sarcastic as... ...can I call myself an something? Or is it not okay? Is it cyber bullying myself if I call myself something? Not sure about it. Whatever. I didn't use the actual word to describe myself. The hint is probably vulgar in a way of itself.
Anyways. I'm a generally helpful person with surprisingly dark humour, overwhelming sarcasm and an ego to match all my bad habits, but I also have a perfectionist view on things. Everyone does mistakes, the way one treats those mistakes can be a mistake itself. Nerfing and buffing is often a way to admit that one did a mistake. Nerfing and buffing the wrong feature is often an even worse mistake. (I'm looking at you, Hearthstone, you unbalanced mess, I'm looking at you.)
That said, you can't fix silly, you can only embrace silly. If you don't embrace silly when you do silly by accident, you're not developing a game, but policing people.

There's already an un-nerfing mod on tmodloader, there will definitely be a mod that un-nerfs the Fetid Banghnakhs. I have a mod already but I'm not planning to put any changes to vanilla gameplay in it.

Back
Top Bottom