Mobile Unable to load world

PondusFM

Terrarian
Greetings!

Story time:
I got the message before the twins spawn. I had to pause the game to get some stuff done, and when I opened my phone again the game reloaded.

Here is where the problem happens.
When I try to enter my world, the game crashes and sends me back to my phones home screen.
New worlds can be opened and played. New characters cant enter my main world.
I have tried making a backup, both local and cloud, and the same problem happens.
Anyone have any idea on what to try? Or is my world and progress gone? :(

Thanks in advance!

Ps. I play on a Huawei Honor 8.

Greetings!

Story time:
I got the message before the twins spawn. I had to pause the game to get some stuff done, and when I opened my phone again the game reloaded.

Here is where the problem happens.
When I try to enter my world, the game crashes and sends me back to my phones home screen.
New worlds can be opened and played. New characters cant enter my main world.
I have tried making a backup, both local and cloud, and the same problem happens.
Anyone have any idea on what to try? Or is my world and progress gone? :(

Thanks in advance!

Ps. I play on a Huawei Honor 8.
If one world is consistently crashing on you and won't load, and if you can go into other new or existing worlds just fine, I'm sorry to say that the crashing world is very likely a corrupted game file now and cannot be recovered.

Hopefully, you've taken advantage of the extra save slots and manually made backups of the world before it was corrupted, explained here: Mobile Backup Instructions

Sorry I don't have better news. If you'd like to talk with 505 Games directly and see if they have any better news about your issue, you can open a Support Ticket with them here (you'll need to make an account to open a ticket): https://support.505games.com/en/support/home

If one world is consistently crashing on you and won't load, and if you can go into other new or existing worlds just fine, I'm sorry to say that the crashing world is very likely a corrupted game file now and cannot be recovered.

Hopefully, you've taken advantage of the extra save slots and manually made backups of the world before it was corrupted, explained here: Mobile Backup Instructions

Sorry I don't have better news. If you'd like to talk with 505 Games directly and see if they have any better news about your issue, you can open a Support Ticket with them here (you'll need to make an account to open a ticket): https://support.505games.com/en/support/home

Thanks for replying Unit One.
I don't have a backup of the world, it's actually the only saved world i have.

I'll give your lead a go and open a support ticket, many thanks!

I am also having the same problem, except on IOS. I backed up my worlds, but they do not seem to be working. I may wait until 1.3 to retry.

Back
Top Bottom