Biomes & Nature Underground Desert and Hardmode Ores

Dakota Spine

Headless Horseman
Hey guys, Dakota here. I think I may have noticed something. I may be wrong, but it seems like Hardmode Ores can't spawn in the Underground Desert. I searched my entire Underground Desert area, and I didn't see a single one. And once I left it, I instantly saw some Cobalt in an area of stone.

So assuming it can't spawn in Sandstone/Hard Sand, Hardmodes Ores should be able to spawn in exactly that. If it already does, then we can have this locked.

Thanks for reading! Dakota, out.

Actually, ore does spawn there. You probably had a worldgen error or you were just very unlucky.
I've seen the default ores like iron and copper in there.. including silver and platinum (im pretty sure their alts too).

Actually, ore does spawn there. You probably had a worldgen error or you were just very unlucky.
I've seen the default ores like iron and copper in there.. including silver and platinum (im pretty sure their alts too).

I believe I have seen normal ores, but I just didn't see any Hardmode Ores. Maybe I just got really unlucky.

To be fair, I haven't seen any hardmode ore around there..
..YET..
I don't know if they were meant to.
I don't think they spawn in the Underground Jungle either, I don't commonly see those ores there.

To be fair, I haven't seen any hardmode ore around there..
..YET..
I don't know if they were meant to.
I don't think they spawn in the Underground Jungle either, I don't commonly see those ores there.

I have seen Hardmode Ores in the Underground Jungle before.

Back
Top Bottom