Laser Machinegun (6)

Electrosphere Launcher (2)

Anti-Gravity Hook (4)

Influx Waver (3)

Laser Drill (5)

Xenopopper (3)

Charged Blaster Cannon (4)

Lunar Boss:

(Had a lot of people buying this stuff recently. I'll be farming to restock over the next few days.)

Portal Gun (13)

Moonlord Mask (3)

Last Prism (1)

Celebration (1)

Meowmere (1)

Gravity Globe (1)

Other 1.3 Stuff

Bone Glove (1)

Brain of Confusion (1)

Shield of Cthulhu (1)

Shiny Stone (12)

Mechanical Cart (9)

Ancient Cultist Mask (3)

Blessed Apple (1)

D-Town's Set (1)

... And a fair amount of Luminite Bars and Lunar Fragments (NOTE: I'm a bit short on luminte-- it may be a day or two before I'm restocked.)

I'm happy to answer any questions regarding stats, abilities and acquisition of the aforementioned items. I'll take platinum pieces... but I'd much prefer to trade in dyes, strange plants, dev armor, and the items spoilered below.

Add me on steam at "xerothetubateer" (I've also included a link in my signature) if you have any questions or want to negotiate a deal, I'll be happy to work with you!

A list of items I need:
Unlucky Yarn, Slime Staff, Heart/Star Statues

Last edited:
Do you happen to have any Gravitation Potions? Trying to find some Sky Islands in my new world :p Plenty of gold to trade with.

My apologies, but I haven't got any potions to trade with. The Cosmic Car Key, however, spawns a mount with unlimited flight time, so it'd be perfect for finding floating islands.

If you add me on steam, I'd also be happy to point out the floating islands on your world for you. It wouldn't take much longer than about 5 minutes.

My apologies, but I haven't got any potions to trade with. The Cosmic Car Key, however, spawns a mount with unlimited flight time, so it'd be perfect for finding floating islands.

If you add me on steam, I'd also be happy to point out the floating islands on your world for you. It wouldn't take much longer than about 5 minutes.
Nah its fine, I've got an endgame character and world, just curious.

I want to buy cosmic car key, portal gun, laser machine gun.
I have every items in 1.2.4
Add me on steam: khangdotuong

I'd like to buy an Eye of Cthulhu, a Cosmic Car Key and an Influx Waver for coins. Tell me how much you want, I added you on Steam.

Sorry about the late responses, guys. I'll try to reach you both right away.

how much u want for a cosmic car key?
[DOUBLEPOST=1436185569,1436185519][/DOUBLEPOST]
and a last prism maybe

Negotiations will run more smoothly if you add me on steam ("xerothetubateer" and there's also a link in my signature). We can discuss a fair price that suits the both of us there. There is also a list of items I'm looking for gracing the bottom of the original post, if you didn't already see it.

I'd like to buy an Eye of Cthulhu, a Cosmic Car Key and an Influx Waver for coins. Tell me how much you want, I added you on Steam.

Thanks! I'll log into Steam now.

The trade went perfectly. Obvious Tubist is a very trustful and efficient trader. He's the nicest person I've seen in ages and he even left a recommandation comment on my Steam profile after the trade was done (I was about to leave one on his, but he removed me from his friend list before I could). I'd also like to point out he didn't hesitate to lower the price he gave from 30 platinum to 15 directly. If you want to trade with him, do not hesitate !

Can i buy 40 luminite bars and 50 solar fragments? Also if you have ancient manipulator can i trade it with plat? Thanks a lot

I'l buy all your Moon Lord weapons. Add me, my Steam user is iChaseLegends. When we're both online, we can negotiate. I can pay in Platinum coins (lots of it) :)

Wow! A lot of orders all at once! I'd love to make a deal with all of you-- but regrettably I'll be at work until 10:00 EST... I'll also be streaming tonight as this man's co-host (http://www.twitch.tv/ezdgamer).

But enough about me and my problems! It'd be a big help if everyone who wants to trade were to add me on steam using the link in my signature (it's spoilered, but it's there)! I'll try to get the easiest trades and the first people who posted done first.

Thanks for your consideration, guys! I hope to keep this delay as short as possible and handle as many of you as I can tonight!

Back
Top Bottom