Game Mechanics Unit System option/replacement

Which would better?

• add an option to switch between unit systems

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Proxy

Cultist
It still confuses me why the game is still only in Imperial after being sold so often around the entire planet.

only around 4% of the human population even use Imperial... but alright...
I either just ask for the option to switch bewteen Imperial (ft, etc), Metric (m, etc), and Contextless (bl, etc).

or, alternatively replace the Imperial with the contextless version, so instead of mi/h you would have blocks/h (bl/h) for speed, bl for distance and so on. since there is no reason to even have a convertion to real units outside the game this would still work, even any kind of math winin the game would still work. (if you move 5bl/s and your house is 30bl long you need 6 seconds to go from end to end)

I'm sure not a lot of people would have a problem with having their friend's distance being shown in blocks instead of RL units. what does it give you to know that he's 500m away compared to 833bl, except a smaller number? (player is 3bl high (~1.8m), so i rounded a block to be 0.6m, which is about the same compared to their Imperial counterpart)

btw, with "Contextless" i meant that there is no RL equivalent for it. soo, basically EVERY OTHER UNIT in the game (Damage, Defense, Health, Mana)

Back
Top Bottom