• Everytime two characters touch for too long

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Everytime magic from different worlds collide

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

StrawberryStealer

Headless Horseman
I'm sure you've heard of a regular action RP.
But how about...one that changes universes every 3 IRL days(or so) sometimes?
Well, that's what this is!
Name:
Nickname (Optional):
Species:
Appearance:
Personality:
Equipment:
Abilities:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Known Backstory (Optional):
Other:
Text Color:
And now for the rules:
Don't kill someone else's character without their permission, it ruins the experience.
I will most likely accept someone's character right away, but if it needs power scaling, then we will go through that process.
Please pretend that your character doesn't know the gimmick right away, any use of this will result in a stern warning, followed by termination from the RP.
Try not to argue. Please.
If you say you acknowledge something, you acknowledge it. Being idiotic and defying it will NOT be tolerated.
Leaf: owned by Strawberry
Chloe Ferryman: owned by Kitnight
susin and the skull: owned by snake with a top hat
Marth: owned by Esther
Vesper: owned by Esther
Iltum: owned by Esther
Ixia: owned by Esther
Razor: owned by Razor_Typhoon
Seru: owned by MoonShovel
Antasy: owned by Esther
V1: Owned by Fluxx
Please note that this RP will NOT include timeline jumping or any form of it. It's universe warping, people!
The mechanic is subject to change, so take the poll's choice with a grain of salt, mkay?
If I miss out on changing universes, I’m leaving everything related to that to any of the appointed moderators.
If you have any questions, don’t be afraid to ask me or the moderators!
Side characters are allowed to be dropped in without an application, just have common sense and don't make them god. Also, be aware your side character might be gone on the next Universe swap.

Last edited:
(key master
age 900 years old
gender female
apperence red hair and the darkartist set vanity
personaity for the current one is charming
ablitys may summon in a biome weapon
strenths can keep stuff a secret
weakness can get destracted
a mysterious master of all the biome keys
when ever killed the key master will reincarnate taking on a different persona
text color red
race key master
opculation the holder of biome keys)

(key master
age 900 years old
gender female
apperence red hair and the darkartist set vanity
personaity for the current one is charming
ablitys may summon in a biome weapon
strenths can keep stuff a secret
weakness can get destracted

a mysterious master of all the biome keys
when ever killed the key master will reincarnate taking on a different persona
text color red
race key master
opculation the holder of biome keys)
(please use the character template that i put)

Please pretend that your character doesn't know the gimmick, any use of this will result in a stern warning, followed by termination from the RP.
I have to point out about this that couldn't characters figure it out?

Also the concept itself has a slight problem. Basically, this is just bound to end up with everyone in different worlds and so make interaction between characters nearly impossible.

I have to point out about this that couldn't characters figure it out?

Also the concept itself has a slight problem. Basically, this is just bound to end up with everyone in different worlds and so make interaction between characters nearly impossible.
(by that, i meant that the characters can’t know about it right away)
(and maybe characters could just end up in the same universe? if they’re in the same group?)

(Dying’s a bit of a big thing anyhow…)
(Does the gimmick need to be that way, or could it be something less… idk, intrusive, like ‘they change universes every day or whenever they touch each others’ hands’?)

The problem with that one is a day is a planetary time unit. Different planets even in the same universe have differing durations for days. Also unless days are just really long or the characters are newborns they would've already experienced more days than I can count unless you make some kind of thing to explain why they haven't experienced it before.

The problem with that one is a day is a planetary time unit. Different planets even in the same universe have differing durations for days. Also unless days are just really long or the characters are newborns they would've already experienced more days than I can count unless you make some kind of thing to explain why they haven't experienced it before.
(the characters just get transported there randomly
alright? alright.)

(I was assuming the thing with the universe shifting would (randomly, or not, idk) come into effect after / when the RP starts. Am I right in thinking that?)

Back
Top Bottom