Blocks & Decoration [Updated sprites] Crystal Furniture

Good idea?

• Total voters
First off, the current item sprite for the crystal item doesn't really work, so it would be changed to something like this.
better-crystal-item-bigger-png.140935
better-crystal-item-png.140937

Why change the sprite? I like the current sprite.

Nice sprite work but I feel that the chests are lacking a bit of detail and the candles look a little too much like a glowing coral but overall pure amazing

Why change the sprite? I like the current sprite.
I had originally changed it to to fit more with the actual colors of the crystal. I don't like the sprite I made though.

Nice sprite work but I feel that the chests are lacking a bit of detail and the candles look a little too much like a glowing coral but overall pure amazing
Yeah, I'm not really a fan of these sprites anymore. I may come back and re-make these at some point.

I had originally changed it to to fit more with the actual colors of the crystal. I don't like the sprite I made though.

Yeah, I'm not really a fan of these sprites anymore. I may come back and re-make these at some point.

What if it was a blend of thye three colours instead of separating them?

The Crystal Furniture ARE in the 1.3.1 but unobtainable.
1. Could be better if you wouldn't spoil it, because they are made for 1.3.2. You could wait for bit more. But you did I have no choice to say it. Please for further do not post anything about it and maybe delete post(s) about it how it exists.
2. They are unobtaible because they don't exist as items.
Can you provide proof? I've personally decompiled all of the game's sprites into a viewable format, and I haven't seen any crystal furniture.
He said truth, but you have to deep research to find them like tiles_# , like chests,...
I don't want to spoil it more, so i won't send images.
EDIT: More words and one grammar issue fixed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom