Biomes & Nature URGENT: I have some gripes with Rubble and the Corruption of Walls

The Grimwar

Terrarian
First off, there is no Hallow or Evil Biome Rubble anywhere in the game! No matter how contaminated the world gets, the blocks and the walls will never succumb to the spread of the evil and shall remain that 1% Purity that the Evil Version of the Terrarian is trying to find and contaminate! There are no Hallowed, Corrupt, or Crimson rubble anything lying around, not sandstone, no nothing. And while we're on the topic, make the Rubblemaker able to place Corruption, Crimson, and Hallowed Rubble on the ground where-ever you wish, and that includes the sand variants!

All-in-all:

1. Walls can't be corrupted
  2. Rubble can't be corrupted
  3. Not enough types of rubble exist that can be placed
  4. And while we're on the topic of strangely resistant things, other than trees and herbs, most plants resist the corruption's influence, like Marigolds, Blueberry bushes, and others while at the same time, cactus overtaken by the corruption, crimson, or hallow is just completely regular cactus!
I'd very much like these inconsistencies to be solved if you can do so, @Redigit🌳 .

No, I think your point is good. And it actually goes deeper; according to the wiki, stone walls can be hallowed, but not corrupted, which is bizarre. I support this post.
What makes this even more inexplicable are the Crimson Caverns and the Corruption Chasms are corrupted walls! And they can be corrupted with the clentaminator, but who would want to do that?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom